Bellazon

What makes you happy?

dutchygirl

Sometimes there are things that actually make you extremely happy in one second. Just like 2 minutes ago I was taking a picture of my handwriting and then suddenly a little squirl was sitting on my window sill and looked at me with those super cute eyes. And then suddenly I'm all happy. Buying expensive stuff also makes me happy. And a big spoon full of Ben & Jerry's.

But what makes you guys happy?

Sometimes there are things that actually make you extremely happy in one second. Just like 2 minutes ago I was taking a picture of my handwriting and then suddenly a little squirl was sitting on my window sill and looked at me with those super cute eyes. And then suddenly I'm all happy. Buying expensive stuff also makes me happy. And a big spoon full of Ben & Jerry's.

But what makes you guys happy?

HAHA a squirl makes you happy... i was sitting by the little lake of my new school waiting for my sister yesterday and i saw like 30 of them :D

What makes me happy ??!!! MONEYYYY !!!!! $$$$$$$$$$, friends, movies , freedom, clothes, laptop, internet ... everything that makes me laugh... :laugh:

Shopping in Milan and New York makes me happy :D

and we meet again :knives:

:laugh: Morning Aida

Shopping in Milan and New York makes me happy :D

and we meet again :knives:

:laugh: Morning Aida

:knives:

Morning? It's like 6 PM here :o

ooh so you're in the American continent.. you shouldn't have told me that :shifty:

Sharpening knives makes me happy too :shifty:

Oh and taking a cold shower when I've been to the beach in Italy, when there's white sand between my toes and I kind a like smell like the sun and noticing my hair's getting blonder from the sun (Italian boys are like little puppies when you're blonde)

and a sip of vodka mixed with redbull. home made bread... that sorts of things ..

and walking in heels makes me happy... well the first few hours, when my feet are hurting it's no fun anymore.. :p

dutchygirl wow you're like the happiest person i know

:knives:

Morning? It's like 6 PM here :o

ooh so you're in the American continent.. you shouldn't have told me that :shifty:

What r u gonna do to me ??!!! :ninja:

Sharpening knives makes me happy too :shifty:

:rofl:

well tell me your exact city and adress and you'll find out :shifty:

I HAVE NEVER FORGOTTEN YOU'RE A FEMALE JOKER.... I CAN'T HELP IT YOU FORGOT ALL ABOUT ME! yeah... she forgot about me!

NOOO I DIDNT, ROOS !!!! :hug:

Who? What? :laugh:

Its ok to spam but that has nothing to do with our conversation so quit it :persuazn:

After Mbinebri, Eddy, Roos, Matthi... now its you post-4038-0-1446015417-54437_thumb.gif

Do i have to post a picture of my vagina yum yum ?!!! post-4038-0-1446015417-59937_thumb.gif

:|

Yes :drool:

joking of course......... hehe

it's an epidemy :|

i keep thinking you're a male because Joker is a male in the Batman movies. so it's all your fault after all :angel: