Bellazon

Nicole Richie
Thumbnail

Cantor

• 2 weeks later...
Here's my opinion.

Sure she's lost a lot of weight, and has become very thin. But she is the same size as all the models some of you guys obsess over. Only she's shorter. So what is the big deal here?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree with you. :)

I think Nicole looks great now..

she is less vulgar

Thanks for the pictures

mixxed..hardly a model type

please feed her!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I never said she was the model type. What I am saying, is that her body is just as thin as many, MANY models out there. And calling her sick and anorexic is ridiculous if you're gunna turn around and call any supermodel who's body looks like hers, "beautiful"

Here's my opinion.

Sure she's lost a lot of weight, and has become very thin. But she is the same size as all the models some of you guys obsess over. Only she's shorter. So what is the big deal here?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree with you. :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Good :)

• 4 weeks later...
Here's my opinion.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree d*** it! Besides, she looks just fine! that is not aneroxia.... for God sakes you have 180 cm tall models who weighs 50- 60 kilos!

Don't get me wrong I love ana beatriz, she is to skinny, but that is what it takes for her profession..........

I definitely don't agree with calling her anorexic...she doesnt appear that thin in the bikini pics that Spanish Eyes provided and more importantly, just because someone is thin or diets or whatever does not necessarily mean that person is anorexic. miixed, you make an excellent point about our love for models, who are just as thin if not thinner. the only thing i will say that concerns me about Nicole Richie was the major weight loss. i think if she had always been this thin, no one would notice or care, but the weight loss is what bothers people, or rather what concerns me, especially when i don't think she needed to lose weight in the first place.