and your welcome ;)

my pleasure.

ohhh... so Nikky and Nathan... ohhh Im so glad its not Peter or Claire hahahaha

I love Peter!!! and Claire as well...

I bough a a cherity teddy bear here and her name is Claire Bear :p

I hate Sylar too!

argh!!

:kiss:

well ok... i'm all about season 1! hahhahaha!

Eden was the girl who worked with Claire's dad in the beggining.... she has like... super awesome short hair! And her power is super awesome too! It's persuasion! whatever she says... people will do it!

But for some reason... when she tried to tell Sylar to shoot himself in the head... it doesnt work! And then Sylar tries to take her power too, but Eden was like... OH HELLS NO! so she ends up shooting herself so that Sylar wouldn't be as powerful with her powers! And thats why shes my HERO!

Elle to me is hilarious.... shes so weird! hahhaa! AND shes a mean bitch! hahahah! But yeah... Peter is HOT this season... coz last season... he was just a friggin EMO who whines and whines and whines!

I hope season 3 is better! I heard it comes out like... September or something! I was like.... WHAT!!!!!!!!

OMG! those kokobuki's are soooooooo cool!

hahhahahaah! party like a rockstar! you gotta do that little dance for that! hahahah! But don't you think it kinda sucks being 19. I know I HATE being 19! Coz like... you're not a teen anymore... and you're not the youngest in the room anymore! :cry: hahhahaa! But whatever!!!! hahahaha!

OH yah! our AVs... all thanks to Cyp! hahaha! I love love love Behati! And i love how people are starting to love her because of the VS show!!!

well ok... i'm all about season 1! hahhahaha!

Eden was the girl who worked with Claire's dad in the beggining.... she has like... super awesome short hair! And her power is super awesome too! It's persuasion! whatever she says... people will do it!

But for some reason... when she tried to tell Sylar to shoot himself in the head... it doesnt work! And then Sylar tries to take her power too, but Eden was like... OH HELLS NO! so she ends up shooting herself so that Sylar wouldn't be as powerful with her powers! And thats why shes my HERO!

Elle to me is hilarious.... shes so weird! hahhaa! AND shes a mean bitch! hahahah! But yeah... Peter is HOT this season... coz last season... he was just a friggin EMO who whines and whines and whines!

I hope season 3 is better! I heard it comes out like... September or something! I was like.... WHAT!!!!!!!!

OMG! those kokobuki's are soooooooo cool!

hahhahahaah! party like a rockstar! you gotta do that little dance for that! hahahah! But don't you think it kinda sucks being 19. I know I HATE being 19! Coz like... you're not a teen anymore... and you're not the youngest in the room anymore! :cry: hahhahaa! But whatever!!!! hahahaha!

OH yah! our AVs... all thanks to Cyp! hahaha! I love love love Behati! And i love how people are starting to love her because of the VS show!!!

ooo!!! how exciting it must have been for you shooting that in japan!!! did you ever find a shirt that says I Love Tokyo?

Have you ever taken the bullet train... isn't it funny how people just fall asleep, but then they wake up just when its their stop!!! hahaha! And the vending machines!!!! talk about freedom!!! hahhaha!

hahaha! i know... 19 is super young... but still... it scares me... with the whole growing old stuff... no more mom and dad support ($$) hahhaah... paying your own bills.... AHHHHHHH!!! i'm really just inches away from it!!!!

hahaha.. idk... i think id much rather prefer to be 49 than 19... its such an awkward age... you're not exactly young... but you're not exactly old! hahhahaah!

Coco is toooo fierce and too high fashion for VS! hahahaha! but it would have been nice to see Coco and B tear down the show with their craziness!!! hahahaha! its like... bestfriend tag team!!! hahhaah! But a ton of big names werent there! Raquel, Carol, Doutzen, Poly, Ana BB, ...and of course The Gisele! hahahaah! Coco was just too fabulous for the show! hahahah!