Bellazon

Marloes Horst
Thumbnail

Fialka

I think she is good enough, more so than a few others at least, as far as runway talent goes, but she is definitely pretty enough, and her body is without a doubt good enough, considering it is pretty much perfection.

:yes:

Hot off the press @bazaaraustralia styled by @thelmamcq with hot body @marloeshorst . Thanks to the super team @Darlene Jacobs , @sashahere @officerjo and Co #sexy#swim#desert#bazaar

af4de30e4b8b11e3abe412df1b842658_8.jpg

instagram@paulempson

I think she is good enough, more so than a few others at least, as far as runway talent goes, but she is definitely pretty enough, and her body is without a doubt good enough, considering it is pretty much perfection.

^Agree. Also VS is not High Fashion, in the last years they had some models with really weird walk. I will keep on thinking that she needs to have at least one chance, I mean they took 40 girls last year (with Lais, even if she didn't walk at the end) and same this year, and Marloes (for me at least) suits a lot more VS than most of them.

^Agree. Also VS is not High Fashion, in the last years they had some models with really weird walk. I will keep on thinking that she needs to have at least one chance, I mean they took 40 girls last year (with Lais, even if she didn't walk at the end) and same this year, and Marloes (for me at least) suits a lot more VS than most of them.

When it comes to her body, hands down, she's one of the best they have. In my opinion, she's got more of a booty and such going on than many of the girls do, and those girls generally walk their main line, so, I'm not about to argue when it comes to that. So, generally I have conflicting feelings when it comes to her walking the show... I wouldn't want her to be remembered by the weird walk, and VS does have a LOT of girls who definitely suck at it...

When it comes to her body, hands down, she's one of the best they have. In my opinion, she's got more of a booty and such going on than many of the girls do, and those girls generally walk their main line, so, I'm not about to argue when it comes to that. So, generally I have conflicting feelings when it comes to her walking the show... I wouldn't want her to be remembered by the weird walk, and VS does have a LOT of girls who definitely suck at it...