Bellazon

If you could meet any member on here who would you meet (and you can't say Joker because everyone wants to meet her)

ninanina19

wow my name actually came up :p

hmm who would i like to meet :laugh:

only the people i talk to a lot

'The Brazil Team' of course. haha

Sarah, Nath, Thiago, Julia, Vanessa, Cypress, 'insane' Tanya, Kadu, Egle, Andrea......more later.

It would be cool to meet you because you're close to my age :) . We can hang out.

Heather :hug:

Smoothie!!! :heart:

Demi :flower:

Cypress :blush:

Fall Out Girl :ddr:

Hyperion is pretty cool as well even though I don't know him too well :hehe:

Same with ninanina :D

*sigh*

I'm sure there are a bunch of people who I'm forgetting to list and then I'm going to remember them later and feel bad that I forgot them :dontgetit:

I love you all! :heart:

:grouphug:

:morning:

Ahh, you wanna' meet, SLOW, me, moi??? Kewl, because I love your oh-so fluttery, sex goddess eyes! And, your facial hair seems to be under control pretty much so it would be an honor....I'd like to meet you, but I'm not allowed to say that, and sooooo many others. I just like a lot of peeps on here :D so, I can't really pick. First will be my fellow Tori lovers and then all my other faves. :laugh:

Not me ?!! :persuazn:

I wanna see alot of members here. You nina :flower: , PINKY :heart: , Matt (mbinebri) :evil: , Eddy :drool: , Ack :kiss: , maddog :blush: , SLOW :laugh: , Laffy :D .................................................... Too many :|

Theyr cool and funny :brows:

I say you and me kick out all the other guys in that list and we make it an orgy. ;) And why did I get the evil emoticon? :ninja:

:rofl: and im sure the first place you take me to when we meet is your bedroom. :| I hope that explains the evil emoticon :| :|

:laugh:

:rofl: and im sure the first place you take me to when we meet is your bedroom. :| I hope that explains the evil emoticon :| :|

I would have expected this one then: :sex: :whistle:

You DID expect that one, admit it !!! :whistle: :evil:

Now, children! What's going on in here exactly???? Do I have to tell your fathers when they gets home? :gocho:

Smoothie!!! :heart:

Demi :flower:

Cypress :blush:

Fall Out Girl :ddr:

Same with ninanina :D

*sigh*

I'm sure there are a bunch of people who I'm forgetting to list and then I'm going to remember them later and feel bad that I forgot them :dontgetit:

I love you all! :heart:

:grouphug:

:morning:

I wanna get to know you better!!! You seem like a really sweet girl.

Now, children! What's going on in here exactly???? Do I have to tell your fathers when they gets home? :gocho:

I beg of you, SLOW :cry: , i'll please you in anyway you want :cry2:

and Hyperion....haven't really figured that out yet...but maybe it's because we both read alot :D

It must be some subliminal thing.

Hey I made another list.

KBIII would be on the top of my list. :cain: Yeah... But seriously I'm new here so I'll say Ophelia_Immortal and LimaIsLove (because they obviously have good taste), Jennka(who seems to enjoy my sketches), the Joker(she's very opinionated and I like that), and ninanina19(who wouldn't want to meet the Jeisa lookalike). But I don't really know everyone here so I'm sure there are people that should be on this list that aren't.

I beg of you, SLOW :cry: , i'll please you in anyway you want :cry2:

Oh, Lord! Now, you are scarin' me! :shock: :shock: But, if you can get me a super sized Jamba Juice and Joaquin Phoenix over to my house, I might begin negotiations. That will be just the beginning, mind you! :evil:

Oh, Lord! Now, you are scarin' me! :shock: :shock: But, if you can get me a super sized Jamba Juice and Joaquin Phoenix over to my house, I might begin negotiations. That will be just the beginning, mind you! :evil:

Holy christ ive never heard those things. How about Apple Juice and Ralphs Milk ?!! :|

Holy christ ive never heard those things. How about Apple Juice and Ralphs Milk ?!! :|

You just set the negotiations waaaaaaaaaaay back by mentioning milk! :yuckky: :yuckky: I'd pull my fingernails out before I could stand the taste of milk :x