Bellazon

If you could meet any member on here who would you meet (and you can't say Joker because everyone wants to meet her)

ninanina19

I say Joker of course.

ARGH.... :chicken: :hug:

Its Heather :flower:

Aww... you wanna meet me ??!!!!! cavt4342bf56641f0lk8.gif

I wanna see alot of members here. You nina :flower: , PINKY :heart: , Matt (mbinebri) :evil: , Eddy :drool: , Ack :kiss: , maddog :blush: , SLOW :laugh: , Laffy :D .................................................... Too many :|

Theyr cool and funny :brows:

the brazilian members: Vanezinha (btw, i was at Fashion Rio yesterday and you took too long to get there, Nathalia was calling you because i asked her for .. i needed go to another place and you wasnt there :persuazn: ), Kadu, Nath, Thiago Mello.

and some peope i dont really talk or im a friend but im just curious and would like to meet:

thiago, Brennlyn, Foxycleopatraa, Persuazn, rouge_red, Heather, Nemeside, Anthony ..i guess that's all.

the brazilian members: Vanezinha (btw, i was at Fashion Rio yesterday and you took too long to get there, Nathalia was calling you because i asked her for .. i needed go to another place and you wasnt there :persuazn: ), Kadu, Nath, Thiago Mello.

and some peope i dont really talk or im a friend but im just curious and would like to meet:

thiago, Brennlyn, Foxycleopatraa, Persuazn, rouge_red, Heather, Nemeside, Anthony ..i guess that's all.

Pinky, Ben, Ed, Josh, James, Matty, Andrea, Alexa, Susanna, ...

I'd hate to meet Hervé, though. Annoying wanker... :yuckky:

:woot: I love you!

Well... my list would be: Baracke, Ben, Andrea, Herv

Ange, Cypress, Andrea, Ben, Egle, Bella, Julia, Nath, crazy Anthony, Kadu, Susanna, Vane, Heather, valmount..... more

people I don't talk too much but I think they are cool :)

Alexis, Tanya, Yannick, Brenlynn, Angelxx, Nina, Jennka, Jey, Aida, Sam12 and iloveale they seem really nice :D

Heather because I love her and lust after her :p

HAHAHA Ophelia :rofl: Its gonna be fun :brows: is it ?!! :|

Wanna meet you too :flower:

I could let you meet me, but then I'd have to kill you :knives:

Its hard to kill me, bitch !! :shifty:

I wish i could meet you Julia :D

Ange, Cypress, Andrea, Ben, Egle, Bella, Julia, Nath, crazy Anthony, Kadu, Susanna, Vane, Heather, valmount..... more

Im back in jail :cry: :laugh:

The Joker's Mom of course! :brows: :brows: :thumbsup: :wub: :woot: :sex: :brows:

:chicken: OSG YOU ARE SOOO GOING TO DIE !!!!

people I don't talk too much but I think they are cool :)

Alexis, Tanya, Yannick, Brenlynn, Angelxx, Nina, Jennka, Jey, Aida, Sam12 and iloveale they seem really nice :D

Thank you :) .

I say Joker of course.

ARGH.... :chicken: :hug:

Its Heather :flower:

Aww... you wanna meet me ??!!!!! cavt4342bf56641f0lk8.gif

I wanna see alot of members here. You nina :flower: , PINKY :heart: , Matt (mbinebri) :evil: , Eddy :drool: , Ack :kiss: , maddog :blush: , SLOW :laugh: , Laffy :D .................................................... Too many :|

Ahh, you wanna' meet, SLOW, me, moi??? Kewl, because I love your oh-so fluttery, sex goddess eyes! And, your facial hair seems to be under control pretty much so it would be an honor....I'd like to meet you, but I'm not allowed to say that, and sooooo many others. I just like a lot of peeps on here :D so, I can't really pick. First will be my fellow Tori lovers and then all my other faves. :laugh:

I say you and me kick out all the other guys in that list and we make it an orgy. ;) And why did I get the evil emoticon? :ninja: