Bellazon

Monika Jagaciak
Thumbnail

kadu

On 6/17/2018 at 7:28 AM, CatyCat said:

She's not an Angel since 2016 so it's not surprising we have no photos for VS. But I agree with you. Miss her soooo much

I think she is one of the best--if not the best--VS models of the past few years. Does anyone know if she might come back?? Maybe??

• 4 weeks later...

I am not a huge fan of it but yeah she is so stunning that it is very much impossible for her to not look good with it.

As far as VS goes, honestly I think she is truly more of a high fashion model. It just suits her better than the bubbly style of VS. 

• 3 weeks later...

It sucks for sure but I understand why they are over it, they started at 14/15 which is quite young and they both pretty much did everything they could have possibly within the fashion industry, there's no major designer, photographer or brand they didn't work for, by the time they were 20 they had done more with their careers than what a lot of people do in their whole lifetime, so it's not shocking they both decided to move on to different things. Especially in Jac's case when you consider her health issues, I'm guessing that's quite the wake up call :idk:

I do hope they continue to work as models even if it's less work than what it was back in the day, Frida and Jac are some of the best editorial and beauty models out there.