Bellazon

Monika Jagaciak
Thumbnail

kadu

2 hours ago, ceceshores said:

It sucks that she's most likely not in the swim special this year. She was one of the highlights last year.

Yes it does, especially since most of the other newest angels are there. Really don't understand VSs decisions sometimes...

4 minutes ago, Modelvictim said:

Yes it does, especially since most of the other newest angels are there. Really don't understand VSs decisions sometimes...

Yeah honestly VS are fools for not using Jag in everyhing. Doesn't makes any sense. I think they have way too many angels right now too; the group sort of lost its exclusivity, it was better when they were fewer in number.

Yeah true, I mean it was obvious that with so many new angels, no one could get the same amount of exposure. Nonetheless it's quite unfair sometimes.

I love Jac and she perfectly fits VS "bodywise" but honestly I think her personality doesn't suit the brand too well, and I mean that in a good way. Like others have mentioned alrready she isn't that typical bubbly, (fake) girl next door that VS usually advocates. I get the feeling from interviews or pictures that this whole "circus" is not her cup of tea  and that she sees it a bit ironic as well. Like she wouldn't just scream out loud and be like "ohh yeah, it's s awesome and amazing and awww I love you all so much blahblah...". She's too mature and serious to do that. I see her more in a mysterious, reserved sort of way and not someone who pushes herself into the fore too much. That's why (as much as I would want it) I can't really see her lasting as an angel. 

For example I love her in this short interview and I think it says a lot about her attitude towards the industry. She comes across as humble and realistic and you see she tries to not take it too seriously ( I mean I'm sure she takes her job very seriously with all its responsibilities but the tries to not let it affect her personality too much.)

On 8.12.2015 at 4:57 PM, toodarnhot said:

Also I had to think of this photo. Sure, she might have been in a bad mood or something was going on but it seems like she's ... not enjoying it too much? Idk she seems a little put off (but then again I don't wanna emphasize too much on this shot). What do you guys think?

insta.jpg

18 minutes ago, OlgaMaria said:

I worry her absence for Swim Special might be a sign her contract won't be renewed. I find it also strange she hasn't done any swim shoot this year and last year she was one of the most used models for VS Swim.

VS choices confuse me.

I agree, this is happening with her and Kate G

4 hours ago, Modelvictim said:

Yeah true, I mean it was obvious that with so many new angels, no one could get the same amount of exposure. Nonetheless it's quite unfair sometimes.

I love Jac and she perfectly fits VS "bodywise" but honestly I think her personality doesn't suit the brand too well, and I mean that in a good way. Like others have mentioned alrready she isn't that typical bubbly, (fake) girl next door that VS usually advocates. I get the feeling from interviews or pictures that this whole "circus" is not her cup of tea  and that she sees it a bit ironic as well. Like she wouldn't just scream out loud and be like "ohh yeah, it's s awesome and amazing and awww I love you all so much blahblah...". She's too mature and serious to do that. I see her more in a mysterious, reserved sort of way and not someone who pushes herself into the fore too much. That's why (as much as I would want it) I can't really see her lasting as an angel. 

For example I love her in this short interview and I think it says a lot about her attitude towards the industry. She comes across as humble and realistic and you see she tries to not take it too seriously ( I mean I'm sure she takes her job very seriously with all its responsibilities but the tries to not let it affect her personality too much.)

Also I had to think of this photo. Sure, she might have been in a bad mood or something was going on but it seems like she's ... not enjoying it too much? Idk she seems a little put off (but then again I don't wanna emphasize too much on this shot). What do you guys think?

insta.jpg

She indeed doesn't have the typical bubbly personality and she's not very attention-seeking model ("oops this is a totally accidental shot of my butt, am I the cutest xoxo"), but people at VS knew Jac well before they signed her as an angel so I don't think it is a problem for them. She was also very likable and relatable in the swim special and she had some lines during the latest VSFS (unlike few other new angels who barely had a chance to utter a single word).

I think she might be tired of media/social media circus, but she seems to enjoy working for VS, locations, people on set, other angels etc.

It just baffles me how she went from many swim photoshoots when she wasn't a contracted to none when she's an angel. But I guess it's a general problem with VS and their treatment of models and distribution of work. I hope she stays with VS, because I really like her for the brand and I like the exposure she gets.