Bellazon

Monika Jagaciak
Thumbnail

kadu

im not 100% sure but i think i saw jac today at the underground shoe department of a grand magasin at rue de lafayette today in paris. if it was her she looked about 5 foot 10, had her hair back in a ponytail, no makeup, black shorts and shirt, a military/utility jacket and some awesome boots that were greenish gray folded down with studs. she was gorgeous!! i hope it really was her :wub:

Celebrating the 40th Anniversary Roberto Cavalli is releasing a book featuring 200 pages of stunning images shoot by famed photography duo Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott under the creative direction of Fabien Baron, which present 40 years of sensuality and Cavalli’s style, throught the faces of today’s women. The Book features the most beautiful women of the world: Jennifer Lopez, Cindy Crawford, Heidi Klum, Gisele Bündchen, Natasha Poly, Maria Carla Boscono, Sasha Pivovarova, Lara Stone, Carolyn Murphy, Erin Wasson, Angela Lindvall, Julia Stegner, Karolina Kurkova.

post-24824-0-1446174560-47291_thumb.jpg

olyafirst

im not 100% sure but i think i saw jac today at the underground shoe department of a grand magasin at rue de lafayette today in paris. if it was her she looked about 5 foot 10, had her hair back in a ponytail, no makeup, black shorts and shirt, a military/utility jacket and some awesome boots that were greenish gray folded down with studs. she was gorgeous!! i hope it really was her :wub:

I think it was her because she was in Paris and I think I remember Jac wearing the shoes you described. :) Good to know she looks beautiful in person, I'd love to meet her, too

Idk if this belongs here, but I just heard on tv that Anna Jagaciak made a new sport record in long jump junior category... I mean, within Poland's long jump junior category, breaking the result made 42 years ago! So, congratulations to Monika's sister! :fun: