Place of Birth: Bratislava, Slovakia

Height: 5'9.5" ; 176.5cm

Measurements: (US) 32.5-23-34.5 ; (EU) 82.5-58.5-87.5

Dress Size: (US) 4 ; (EU) 34

Shoe Size: (US) 7 ; (EU) 38

Advertisements: Bangle, Syaring

Magazine Covers: Germany: 'Madame' - June 2005

UK: 'Style' - January 2005

She`s with Elite Model Management - New York, Louisa Models, Viva Models - Berlin, View Management.

Thank you very much for having the vision to start this topic, Fialka. I was really glad that someone had started a Lucia discussion thread after she caught my interest when I saw her pics for the second time (2 month interva for some reasonl in between my 1st and 2nd time).

Hi, everyone! :wave: I'm a new user on Bellazon, and a huge fan of Lucia. I apologize for posting such a long black of content all at once, but a lot of your posts got me thinking, and so here are my thoughts. I promise to try hard and make them good, thought-out posts.

I love her She's my Favorite on "A Model Life" she was even before the show began becouse she's Eastern European :heart: But she's great anyways she takes amazing pics :wub: I hoped she's get the contract..

that's really cool that u're such a lifelong fan; you've had confidence in her marvelous abilities as a a supermodel before she became this famous; must be really gratifying to see your great confidence in her result in her being a contestant on such a popular show

I would really like to see her become as prominent as another E.Euro supermodel, Carmen Kass.

she is cute! :heart:

yup; cute AND beautiful on both the outside and the inside; a wonderful combo

i wouldnt be suprised if she ends up in SI this year.

loox like she didn't make it in 2007, but at least she made it in 2009

I'm glad the SI editors used their basic common sense and chose her for the issue; she's 100% eligible for to be in it. She seemed to outdo all the other rookies for the year, and let's not forget being an SI Swimsuit rookie is difficult enough.

^ she looks like a doll in that pic :wub:

yeah; I think in some other pictures tool with her big eyes, big lips, and her head/ face structure make her look doll-like, although at the very same time also a real, live, beautiful woman. :wub:

she is cute!

yup; cute AND beautiful on both the outside and the inside; a wonderful combo

I hope she can be successfull no matter which way it goes. It's obvious to me that she can. She has an amazing personality. And it's clear from the swimsuit show, that she has a great body for glamour, swimsuit, lingerie type of work. (Lot's of things were clear from that swimsuit :ninja: )

versatility is a grea trait for a model to have; u've been vindicated in your keen opinion

Lucia Dvorska

she looks a bit like Kristin Kreuk in this one with the particular hairstyle, although I want to emphasize Lucia'sone-of-a-kind and shouldn;t be considered to be imitating anybody when I happen to mention her likness in a particular clip, just to clarify =)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...