Bellazon

Models who love to party and drink excessively

Sam12

yea :wub:

nope i dont think jeisa's a party animal. in one interview, i cant rmb which but i rmb clearly her saying that she brings her mum or sister on every trip overseas. because she doesnt want to be alone when the other girls go out and party. she's so cute :D

nope i dont think jeisa's a party animal. in one interview, i cant rmb which but i rmb clearly her saying that she brings her mum or sister on every trip overseas. because she doesnt want to be alone when the other girls go out and party. she's so cute :D

Awww... :blush: she should have brought me with her :shifty:

lets hope so

I think another one is Nicole Trunfio, what do u guys think?

ahhh hello janice didnt have all that surgery when she started!....she looked a hell of a lot better then the models do now (refer to sig)

So i guess gisele cant be considered a supermodel...or do your rules only apply if the surgery is really obvious?

She looked a lot cheaper and bitchier too.

:x

how did it happen that Janice is model? she looks like old slut

She claims she is the first supermodel, but I don't think you can be called a supermodel when you've had that much plastic surgery.

she, the first supermodel? Ew, I would die if its the fact...To me, the first supermodel is Twiggy

Definitely! My god, Janice just acts like a total slut at times.

I saw photos of her in PerezHilton.com. She's screwed up..

http://perezhilton.com/topics/janice_dicki...ay_20070609.php

she has her own modelling show kinda thing. its called 'The Janic Dickinson Modelling Agency' cant rmb her full name though :x

man anabb looks wasted in almost every pic :(

and paris may know some models cos she crashes fashion shows sometimes, and there was once she demanded to model, and chose one of miranda's pieces to walk down the runway.. and naomi didnt turn up, so she took one of naomi's as well. but naomi turned up at the last min and she walked down the runway instead of paris.

this is according to an interview of miranda kerr, again i cant rmb which video it was :D

ahhh hello janice didnt have all that surgery when she started!....she looked a hell of a lot better then the models do now (refer to sig)

So i guess gisele cant be considered a supermodel...or do your rules only apply if the surgery is really obvious?

Agreed! Janice Dickinson was gorgeous when she was young. Just because she is crazy now doesn't mean she wasn't a great model. I don't know what happened to her...maybe everything went to her head. :cain:

I really like Ana. I don't care if she parties, she is still beautiful. I see her mostly partying, though. I don't know her personal life, so I can't tell you how much she drinks and if she needs to limit herself, but she can look pretty drunk sometimes.