Bellazon

Models who love to party and drink excessively

Sam12

Great thread SAM :thumbsup:

Ana is one of the most stunning models out there but her name just pops up in my mind when someone mentions partying or drinking. :p

Yeeah, always :/ . I cant believe Ana is that tall, i know shes very tall but that is .... :shock:

:x

how did it happen that Janice is model? she looks like old slut

She claims she is the first supermodel, but I don't think you can be called a supermodel when you've had that much plastic surgery.

I guess we can see a lot of pics of Ale parting because she posts ALL of them on her forum, so it looks like a lot of parties but if you really pay attention they are just normal parties :hehe:

she only posts what she wants you to see <_<

Wonder what happens when the cameras are turned off :p ;) lol j/k

:x

how did it happen that Janice is model? she looks like old slut

She claims she is the first supermodel, but I don't think you can be called a supermodel when you've had that much plastic surgery.

she, the first supermodel? Ew, I would die if its the fact...To me, the first supermodel is Twiggy

BTW the 1st SUPERMODELS are naomi,linda,christy... before them the best a model could get is a TOPMODEL!!!

Versace made SUPERMODELS, and the term is now,abused, but the only supermodels are the ones who ruled the covers,parties,shows in the 90's :)