Bellazon

Miss Universe 2007

Nouve

Share your thoughts and opinions on the 2007 Miss Universe pageant. Show us who you thought should've have been in the Top 15, Top 10, and Top 5 and who shouldn't have been there. Who should've been crowned? What did you dislike about the show, what did you like about it?

So I'm really pissed when I saw who took the crown :x Miss Japan!!!

How could it be, don't get me wrong I think Asians are beautiful but who could you pass up the gorgeous Miss Brasil, or the gorgeous Miss USA, Miss Mexico, and Miss Taiwan (proof that I love Asians).

And better yet who could you pass up Miss SPAIN????????

She is the most beautiful Miss Spain we have ever had!!!!

What's wrong with you people!!!!

That crown looks like it would hurt your head :laugh:

I really really wanted Miss USA she is the prettiest we have had in along time.I thought Mexico were terrible Hosts they should show indifference if that cant applaud everyone.I also was rooting for Tanzania to go further she had a beautiful face.

I felt terrible for Rachel when she fell, and then Zuleyka looked pissed crowning Japan making the crown fall off her head just topped off the evening as a nightmare.

I was disappointed Japan won(last year is when Japan should have won) But out of the top 5 if it couldnt be Rachel, Japan would have to be my second choice.

At least she looked sincere when they called her name, for several years those girls looked so cocky that they had it in the bag, it was refreshing to see someone geniually excited.

Share your thoughts and opinions on the 2007 Miss Universe pageant. Show us who you thought should've have been in the Top 15, Top 10, and Top 5 and who shouldn've have been there. Who should've been crowned? What did you dislike about the show, what did you like about it?

I didnt even bother watching the show :rofl: So who won ?!! :shifty:

I thought we had a real good chance this year. I guess the fall hurt her in more than one way :laugh: Miss Mexico was one of the best looking. but they booed USA so fuck those putos! :rofl: (its an inside joke, you have to watch George Lopez's comedy routine) :p and Brasil had a body :drool: and Philippines took most photogenic :blueeyedbaby:

Share your thoughts and opinions on the 2007 Miss Universe pageant. Show us who you thought should've have been in the Top 15, Top 10, and Top 5 and who shouldn've have been there. Who should've been crowned? What did you dislike about the show, what did you like about it?

I didnt even bother watching the show :rofl: So who won ?!! :shifty:

Miss Japan :x.

And no apparently the crown doesn't hurt <_< , since not one Miss Spain has complained about it.

That crown looks like it would hurt your head :laugh:

I really really wanted Miss USA she is the prettiest we have had in along time.I thought Mexico were terrible Hosts they should show indifference if that cant applaud everyone.I also was rooting for Tanzania to go further she had a beautiful face.

I felt terrible for Rachel when she fell, and then Zuleyka looked pissed crowning Japan making the crown fall off her head just topped off the evening as a nightmare.

I was disappointed Japan won(last year is when Japan should have won) But out of the top 5 if it couldnt be Rachel, Japan would have to be my second choice.

At least she looked sincere when they called her name, for several years those girls looked so cocky that they had it in the bag, it was refreshing to see someone geniually excited.

she was very cute. :yes: