Bellazon

Riyo Mori
Thumbnail

Riyo Mori born Dec 24 1986 in Shizuoka Japan 5"8 Eyes:Brown, Hair:Black

On May 28 2007 Riyo became the second Japanese delegate to ever win the Miss Universe Title, the first won was in 1959. 4th place was USA,3rd place was Korea, 2nd place Venezula, and 1st runner up Brazil.

Riyo is a Ballet Dancer and the first Japanese in history to pass the audition for The Rockette Summer Intensive. She has studied at Quinte Ballet School of Canada. And someday hopes to open her own Dance School in Japan.

post-3782-1180454949_thumb.jpg

post-3782-1180454973_thumb.jpg

post-3782-1180454999_thumb.jpg

post-3782-1180455031_thumb.jpg

post-3782-1180455052_thumb.jpg

post-3782-1180455077_thumb.jpg

post-3782-1180455102_thumb.jpg

post-3782-1180455123_thumb.jpg

post-3782-1180455153_thumb.jpg

post-3782-1180455173_thumb.jpg

post-3782-1180455188_thumb.jpg

post-3782-1185222725_thumb.jpg

I would call this year's Miss Universe Pageant a Train Wreck.From the booing of Miss Usa all week long by the host country of Mexico, To Rachel falling down in the evening gown comp.,to the Mexican audience booing and shouting Mexico throughout her interview.

I wouldn't consider Japan the most beautiful in the World,I wanted Japan to win last year not this year. And the way Zuleyka looks so mad to even crown Japan,but then to top off the evening by slamming the crown on her head and having it fall,Thank heaven she caught it.Anyways Congrats Miss Japan Im sure you will grow on me.

post-3782-1180455599_thumb.jpg

I'm not sure if it is because of the Us stance on illegal immigrants or because Mexico didnt make it out of the top 10, after falling I was surprised she made it myself.

Back in 1993 when Mexico hosted it they booed that years Miss Usa also, so I say they are just Rude. Trump should have known not to have them Host again. By the way one message board is saying they booed The Donald too :laugh: serves him right.

And yes I agree her dress was hideous

Are you honest? I think she wore that Gucci dress absolutely amazing, and it was like 100 times better than the stuff the other girls wore.

Zuleyka looks really pissed :rofl: Maybe she's jealopus, cause in those pictures Riyo is a lot more beautiful

I didn't like what the others were wearing either.But yeah I really didn't like it, The way she kept spreading it out like she was a bird, the sleeves were the longest I recall ever seeing in a Beauty Pageant and it had way to many layers, But if we were to vote who wears it better between her and Oprah I would diffently say Riyo. :wave:

post-3782-1180460883_thumb.jpg

post-3782-1180460899_thumb.jpg

Brazil should have won...she had the best walk, a good answer to the quesiton, and a great body. To top it all off she was the most beautiful one. Miss USA god bless her heart!!! Poor girl. :cry: I was going to cry when she fell. Mexico I think were pissed off because they had a gorgeous girl that didn't make it to the top five. She should have been there, instead of Japan and Venezuela. :(

I was hoping japan would win last year though...hmmm...we'll never know whats going on behind pagents, jealousy, greed, etc. And I think Mexico is being rude...Its not that I hate them so I said they're being rude. But because Booing is really rude...If mexico didn't make it, it doesn't have anything to do with Miss USA AT ALL. Miss Universe was once hosted in Singapore, Singapore didn't get into the top 15 (which will never happen), but I don't see any booing, same goes to other countries.

I was hoping japan would win last year though...hmmm...we'll never know whats going on behind pagents, jealousy, greed, etc. And I think Mexico is being rude...Its not that I hate them so I said they're being rude. But because Booing is really rude...If mexico didn't make it, it doesn't have anything to do with Miss USA AT ALL. Miss Universe was once hosted in Singapore, Singapore didn't get into the top 15 (which will never happen), but I don't see any booing, same goes to other countries.

They did that ??!! :shock: There were booing her ?? :shock: Really Demi ??!!!

me too last years miss japan was much more beautiful

this one doesn't look very japanese, did she make a surgery?

I didn't like what the others were wearing either.But yeah I really didn't like it, The way she kept spreading it out like she was a bird, the sleeves were the longest I recall ever seeing in a Beauty Pageant and it had way to many layers, But if we were to vote who wears it better between her and Oprah I would diffently say Riyo. :wave:

Julia made that dress hit

and she wore it the best

me too last years miss japan was much more beautiful

this one doesn't look very japanese, did she make a surgery?

What about her makes u think she had surgery? :)