Bellazon

Skeet Ulrich
Thumbnail

tinkerbelle

I was surpised there is no forum about him!!! I was in love with him when he played in scream lol

Date of Birth

20 January 1970, Lynchburg, Virginia, USA

Birth Name

Bryan Ray Trout

Nickname

Chester

Skeeter

Mosquito

Height

6' (1.83 m)

Mini Biography

His parents divorced when he was 3, and he told Interview that life was "kinda hectic...My dad has been married a lot." His first nickname was "Skeeter", from a Little League coach who said he was tiny, like a mosquito. He decided to shorten it to "Skeet" when he saw a TV movie featuring a girl named Skeeter. "I didn't even go to my prom," he told The Record. "I didn't have one date in high school." He told Details, "I scored a 910 on my SAT. I didn't care about education. I don't know what I cared about." He lost a bid for a college scholarship when he punched out a rival soccer player in high school. "As an actor, I think you want to keep your demons," he told Interview. Once he interrupted an interview with Details by peeing on the side of a building, in front of the writer. He has a long scar on his chest from open-heart surgery done when he was 10 to correct a ventricle defect. "As a kid I used to pretend I was like John Denver, of all people, and play the guitar and sing, 'Take Me Home, Country Roads,' he told Interview.

IMDb Mini Biography By: Gisele Herbert

Spouse

Georgina Cates (October 1997 - 2005) (divorced) 2 children

Trivia

Former student at New York University where he studied acting at the Atlantic Theater Company, a New York off-broadway theater company founded by David Mamet and William H. Macy

Has a scar on his chest from open heart surgery when he was ten years old to correct a ventricular septal defect.

Studied marine biology at the University of North Carolina at Wilmington.

Is the nephew of successful NASCAR driver Ricky Rudd.

Has twins: a son, Jakob Dylan, and a daughter, Naiia Rose, born on 9 March 2001.

Raised in Concord, North Carolina.

His stepfather D.K. Ulrich and uncle Ricky Rudd are both NASCAR drivers. As a teen, he briefly worked on his stepfather's Winston Cup team.

post-5593-1180451647_thumb.jpg

post-5593-1180451680_thumb.jpg

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...