Bellazon

Best movie kisses!

Wild Rose

• 3 weeks later...

well the best sweet moment kisses has to go to breakfast at tiffanys... in the last scene with the cat and the rain awww adorable and then there's the pride and prejudice kiss with keira knightly and some other guy who's playing mr darcy.

hot kisses... hmmmm ... OH i got it the kiss between jack and damn it i forgot her name but its in 28 days later really hot since he's covered in blood hahhaha i sound sadistic i'm not :ninja:

Grace Kelly kissing Cary Grant at the doorway of her hotel room in TO CATCH A THIEF.

In PRELUDE TO A KISS, there is a terrific romantic moment between Alec Baldwin and Sydney Walker. It's been a long time since I saw the film, and I am not sure that they actually kiss, but I remember it was superbly acted and a very romantic, touching moment (Baldwin finds his missing wife).

Marilyn Monroe kissing Tony Curtis in SOME LIKE IT HOT. "Sorry. It's no use." :)

• 3 months later...

I like kiss in the end of the movie "Bend it like Beckham" where Indian girl was kissed for the first time by Jonathan Rhys Meyers hero! This was a real affecting scene!

Then I like the passion kiss between Jonathan Rhys Meyers and Scarlett Iohansson in MATCH POINT. Their kiss in the rain....is something extraordinary!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Shakespeare in Love......ahhhhhhhh the kiss between will and violet was soooooo sexy and hot!!! hmmmmm, actually they kissed a LOT in the film lol even when she was dressed like a "he" lol....that scene where he had to untape her bosom lol and then they did the "deed" lol now THAT was hot!!! :drool: