Bellazon

Pete Wentz
Thumbnail

VivaLaLima

• 2 weeks later...

i know. im not betting my money for a long time thing. Its all about the money because if you knew Pete (i dont actually know him but i do) and then ashlee on her show a total doorknob its not gonna last. She changes her style with every new boyfriend and she doesnt have a real self its all fake its all Hollywood but Pete never changed and thats one of the billion reasons why i love him.

• 1 month later...

Pete Wentz, the New Face for DKNY Jeans

Pete Wentz is the latest celebrity spokesperson for DKNY Jeans. The Fall Out Boy bassist created a junior sportswear line called Clandestine Industries for DKNY Jeans.

Pete says,

“I really just liked making my own clothes and when my fans started taking notice, I thought it would be fun to sell it,” Pete has said. “I just wanted to partner with someone who was cool and fun. And I really do like what they do, I know the brand, I wear the brand. It’s cool.”

petewentzdknyjeans2lt1.jpg

Pete Wentz, the New Face for DKNY Jeans

Pete Wentz is the latest celebrity spokesperson for DKNY Jeans. The Fall Out Boy bassist created a junior sportswear line called Clandestine Industries for DKNY Jeans.

Pete says,

“I really just liked making my own clothes and when my fans started taking notice, I thought it would be fun to sell it,” Pete has said. “I just wanted to partner with someone who was cool and fun. And I really do like what they do, I know the brand, I wear the brand. It’s cool.”

petewentzdknyjeans2lt1.jpg

awesome