Bellazon

Hyperion's VSFS Fantasy Show

So I was looking around and saw that there were all of these polls and topics about the upcoming or past Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. Amongst the speculation and hope, I figured that I could try to deliver on this theme.

Here's how this works: I'll pretend that I am in charge of my own VSFS. I'll pick my models my costumes and my themes; however, your input would be extremely appreciated. I'll draw that model from various angles and poses to the best of my ability. I'll start with the sketches. I'll clean up the pencils and ink them. Then, and (I don't want to get too ambitous here) then I'll experiment with either colored pencils or water colors to make the pictures "come to life"

I think I have something special here. Most likely something that will hold me over until the next VSFS. So why don't you join me. As always, I'll post the pictures of my inspiration. I don't want this to come off as pathetic, I want this to be cool or at least neat but hopefully it registers more than a 'meh' from most people. So that's that. Let's open this thing up.

Hyperion's VSFS Fantasy Show

First Theme: Superheros

You know, I liked the stewardess theme from last year's show and there was that Scottish theme which was neat. But this is a theme that makes so much sense that it might actually happen someday. Regardless of your point of view on whether comics are lame, superheros all have distinctive costumes with flair, attitude, and personality and MOST DEFINITELY sex appeal. Super heros are number one at the box office and the recent death of Captain America got a lot of (underserved) buzz. I have everything mapped out it my head right now. Who should be who and why. But I will take suggestions. I might post the superheros that I consider doing, let you pick who to do and who you think would be perfect to "wear" them.

I don't think the model and character to open this show is going to suprise anyone. No big deal. Like I said this just makes sense.

Character: Wonderwoman

Model: Adriana Lima

The most iconic super heroine. Ever. She demands strength from the model. There needs to strength portrayed in both her eyes and her walk. Adriana most definitely has that. I think Gisele could pull this off as well, but I have my plans for her as well. I also considered Natasha Poly and Ale. Ale gives off an innocent vibe to me, so I wouldn't pick her. Karolina's blonde so she can't really pull this off either. While I like Natasha Poly, I think the highest profile character needs the highest profile VS model, just my opinion.

Five sketches. Took me around five hours to do. Although some demanded more time that others. Please don't be too harsh, this is still at a very early stage. Hopefully, I'll have updates tomorrow.

Sketch 1:

post-13865-1180218331_thumb.jpg post-13865-1180218362_thumb.jpg

Sketch 2:

post-13865-1180218425_thumb.jpg post-13865-1180218510_thumb.jpg

Those are awesome! I love comics!

Maybe Selita could be Storm? :D But they would have to dye her hair...or a wig would be cool x.x

Karolina could be Emma Frost! Emma is sexy and striking!

Natasha Poly could be Hawkwoman or Hawkgirl.

Ok I'll shut up...I'm a comic geek x.x

Maybe Selita could be Storm? :D But they would have to dye her hair...or a wig would be cool x.x

You guessed right on 1 out of 3. I have other plans for Natasha, playing a Russian super hero named Natasha as well, which should be a big enough clue. And there's nothing wrong with being a comic geek.

Let's just say Catwoman is reserved for a model that might have acted like a cat on the runway when she was first starting out as a model. I think that's a big clue as well. Ale is going to have wings in this set. But whose wings? I sort of thought that Black Cat and Cat woman would be redundant. I suppose that I could be persuaded.

Hey how about Shrek ?? :drool:

Adriana could be Fiona and Selita will be the donkey :) :angel:

:thumbsup:

Selita? Definitely not the donkey. The evil stepsister with the unibrow maybe. In all seriousness, I hope this topic doesn't become centered around taking shots at other models. This should just be a fun topic. I'm an up beat kind of guy and I can handle little jabs, but I can't speak for everyone.

Just don't do a Jean Grey.....shes awful.

And blackcat would be better....because Halli Berry did that awful movie on Catwomanx.x

Hey, Elektra's going to be in the show and that movie was horrendous. I skipped Catwoman but I suppose it could be worse than Elektra. Jean Grey isn't on my list. But the Phoenix costume would be conducive for the lingerie treatment.

I was going to put Catwoman in just to balance the roster of Marvel heroes versus DC heroes. If I was actually going to implement this, I would want the most recognizable super heroes (oh and I did throw in a villain or two) and people don't know who the Black Cat is. They might not know who the Black Canary is either but I would give the lower profile models the lower profile characters anyway.

On a separate note, I was planning on putting Heidi, Tyra, and Isabeli in the show even though they have been gone for awhile. Since it's a fantasy vibe, there are any retirements or contracts to worry about. Is there any model that has been absent from recent shows who anyone has any interest in besides them?

I was also considering using this one Marvel character who shall remain nameless (because I want my choices to be a suprise) I was considering someone who has a commanding look. They need to be young though. They need to have an air of innocence but definitely a dangerous vibe. She is most definitely a character who is blood thirsty and will kill. So maybe hero is a stretch but she's super anyway. I was considering Jeisa, Katja, or Bianca for this role. Who portrays this the best? Two of these models would thus be off my roster. I'd like to use all three though but my roster is already seventeen deep. It'll take quite some time for seventeen models in this process.

This is great thread :wave: :heart: I LOVE comics so much, if only I had time, I would draw you something too :( The Heroes theme is immortal, it´s great idea!!

I would also like to see a fairytale´s theme, that would be cool :)

My pace has slowed down a bit on this project. I started the next model/character already so I'm one deep on that but I'm gonna stockpile some drawings first before I continue with my posting. I'll add Black Cat to my list then. I mean there is demand for her I guess. But she won't be popping up anytime soon.