Bellazon

Bellazon neophyte

Hey I'm new here but you might remember me under the name guest or whatever in the models section. I've sort of been on the brink of joining in for a few years but I sort of held off because I don't have any editorials to add or anything. So I have some free time (recently graduated from Georgia Tech) and I thought that I might post some wallpapers. So I busted out my sig and avatar in Photoshop and here I am.

What is there to know about me? My name's Stephen and I'm from Clearwater, FL which is really close to Tampa, FL. My favorite models are Miranda Kerr, Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Marisa Miller and Mini Anden. At this point I'm beginning to wonder if all hot models must model with Victoria's Secret. I'm into baseball and subsequently the Tampa Bay Devil Rays. Hey we were better than the Yankees for a few days this season. I like to play Guitar Hero and I have made my own songs and stuff but then my PS2 broke and I sort of gave up on that. I might have to buy a new PS2 for the soon to be released 80s version. My favorite TV shows are Veronica Mars, Battlestar Galactica, Family Guy, Supernatural and Scrubs. I guess I need a new number one...crap.

I like to draw and that's somewhat correlated to my interest in comic books. And that brings us to the name of Hyperion which I think sounds cool. For those of you versed in ancient mythology Hyperion is the name of the father of the sun and the moon whatever that means. But there was this comic about what if Superman was found by the US military and stuff and instead of Superman it's this ripoff called Hyperion. And he's pretty bad ass. I mean he's like Superman with the All-American vibe but he learns that the military screwed with him and ..... you know this is getting way too involved. I like the comic and the character and that is that.

Anyway. See you around.

Stephen