Bellazon

Gossip Girl

Silk Stocking

• 2 weeks later...

I have been a GG fan since the first episode aired where I lived, when I was in jr. high school then high school and now college, a big part of my life. I genuinely loved the show up until the end.

I agree the first 4 seasons had great episodes and some not so good, The last two had some good episodes and some boring/unnecessary eps here and there. They should have ended the series in season 5, reach the 100th episode and give a nice ending without any rodeos, I think the whole Louie-Dan-Chuck storyline lasted too long, specially the "divorce" part and the dowry payment Chuck made seem like it will fix things, but here comes Blair's (writers) ridiculous excuses to make the series longer.. oh well.

I hoped they wouldn't reveal who GG was but when they said it was Dan, I rewatched the seasons, it's nonsense. Georgina seemed like a better choice, the attitude, the personality, everything! Specially when she said to Serena in S1 "Because I know things about you, about your family, about your boyfriend, and I know them before you do." That would have made more sense and have ended when they revealed GG in season 5 when she was pretendind to be her. That would have been perfect imo.

I just recently started reading the books and the show (for me) really complemented the books. I really like them!

Long Live Gossip Girl, you know I love you!

There were so many stupid/ridiculous storylines and I also didn't like the fact they revealed who Gossip Girl is, especially considering that it doesn't make sense that it would be Dan. You can name any situation from the top of your head when it's crystal clear he couldn't be GG. But I agree about the show being the part of my life, when the characters were in senior class in high school, so was I and that made me feel somehow close to them? I don't know how to explain it better.

by the way, for anyone who hasn't it it yet, I recommend GG memes tumblr ---> http://ggmemes.tumblr.com/ so funny!

• 2 weeks later...

They are making a mexican version of GG called Gossip Girl Acapulco :x :no:

Here's a preview lol a complete rip off, it would have been nicier if they did the series from fresh ideas not repeating the same story (we all know how it ends :p):

video in spanish

• 4 weeks later...

I'm watching season 5 now... I like it, but I have to admit, the first 4 seasons were better (in my opinion).

I think the whole Blair, Louis, Dan and Chuck thing has been going on for a little too long.... It's becoming annoying. I'd love it if Blair ended up with someone who isn't Louis, Dan or Chuck.

And I have to say, I don't like how Blair's eyebrows look in season 5 xD but oh well. I love her makeup though, so beautiful! She looks great with red lips.

Dan being Gossip Girl really suprised me, but at the same time I wasn't that suprised. xD I totally see him writing all the stuff about everyone (which he did). But I would of liked it more if Georgina would of been Gossip Girl... or Serena. :p I'd like that! But overall, I like the series.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so I'm almost finished with watching season 5... and I must say, it's quite okay now, although I find it kinda boring sometimes... for an example:

Dan & Blair acting like their relation is "so perfect" while it clearly isn't... They seem to worry about the silliest things, like when Dan got the offer to go to Rome, Blair said "yeah go! Do it!" he was like "Yeah maybe she wants me to go, so she can hang out with Chuck"... :Angel: I mean, hello... Can't you just be happy Dan?! xD

Or Serena, who turned her back on everyone with being Gossip Girl for a while. And then she's mad at Lola, but for what actually? Because honestly, Lola didn't do anything wrong.

And I personally think the situation with Chucks real mother (and father) has been going on for a so long... But oh well. I'm still excited to see who his real parents are.

And that was my little rant. xD lol

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...