Bellazon

Gossip Girl

Silk Stocking

GG-CW-CA-01.jpg

Gossip Girl is an American television drama to be aired on The CW Television Network Wednesday nights at 9pm for the 2007-2008 season. The series is executive produced by Josh Schwartz, creator and executive producer of The O.C.. Stephanie Savage is in negotiations to write and executive produce. The Series will be directed by the famous director of Cruel Intentions, Roger Kumble.

Gossip Girl is based upon the novel series by Cecily von Ziegesar of the same name, which features socialite teenagers growing up on New York's Upper East Side and going to the poshest high schools, and dealing with sex, drugs, and other adult issues. Serena, Blair, Nate, Dan, Vanessa and Jenny are the main characters and rotate in love triangles. Blair and Nate normally end up together and Serena and Blair's friendship is also affected by this relationship.

Cast: Leighton Meester as Blair Waldorf; Blake Lively as Serena van der Woodsen; Chace Crawford as Nate Archibald; Taylor Momsen as Jenny Humphrey; Penn Badgley as Dan Humphrey; Ed Westwick as Chuck Bass; Nicole Fiscella as Isabel Coates.

On May 16th, 2007, Entertainment Weekly's website reported Kristen Bell, star of Veronica Mars, will be narrating the show as the "Gossip Girl" herself.

Source: IMDB & Wikipedia

I cant wait to watch it :D

Other pics :

Cover of the 1st Book:

gossip_girl.jpg

Serena : http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w274/Ch...GG-CW-BL-01.jpg

Blair: http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w274/Ch...GG-CW-LM-01.jpg

Please if you find some pics, please post :blush:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Did you hear? On Nov. 24 they decided not to show anymore new episodes until the end of this writers' strike!!!! I heard it on another forum... I'm just passing on what I heard, I am so dissapointed!

Someone please tell me this news is wrong!!!

BTW I was wondering if someone who read the books could tell me...

In the first book Serena gets a part of her body photographed by some guys and it's put on the side of a bunch of buses and on taxis and what-not... so, my question is, what part of her body was it that they took a picture of? Do they ever say?

hmm, i dont remember them every saying.. but GUYS! just to let you know, episode 9 for Gossip Girls is out on sidereel.com :)

hey i think the Blair and Chuck thingy is kinda cute, i mean, Chuck's never been this sweet.. and Nate's like some fickle-minded undecisive boy (though he's really hot).. so yea :) i dont know why they deviate so much from the original storyline in the books (only read till the 4th because i cant find the 5th book anyway!), but i'm not complaining. haha