Bellazon

Gossip Girl

Silk Stocking

^ of course it's not, Josh Schwartz admitted on his Twitter this is a bogus. Too bad almost every website that posted this story didn't bother to inform later it's not true :cain:

Oh Mon Dieu! :p love love love the promo. Especially like the Chuck/Blair "scenes" in this video. Haha but he (Chuck) has a new gf this season.... I wonder how all this will turn out. And I have high expectations for this season, it looks exciting so far!

btw, did anyone here got to read a part of the script for this season before it was taken down?

^ Yeah, cause at the beginning of season 3 Dan believed Georgina is not a crazy person anymore so he thought it would be wise to hook up with her a few times :whistle::cain:

And now she's pregnant. In the season finale, she claimed she's preggers with him but you know Miss Sparks... maybe she's lying it's his baby.

• 3 weeks later...

:chicken: I can't find ANY link for the yesterday's episode! Do you think NO ONE really uploaded it yet? I don't wanna wait until tomorrow, or even longer :|

If somebody found the link for season 4 premiere please post the link :D (for online watching)

• 1 month later...

^ what about episodes 4&5? ;)

So far my fav is ep. 3 I guess. I like when Serena and Blair act like real friends, not when they are frenemies.

This season looks better than s3 so far, but what I really don't like about it compared to season 1,2, 3 is music... it feels like songs used in previous seasons were better/more interesting.

So loving this season so far...i say it every time that the last one was the best- but ts just getting better and better,they are wipping out story lines and scandals left,right & centre.

my favourite episode has been the 4th because it really started all the tension and scandal that is going to happen throughout the season! Im loving the mystery behind Juliet and the "war" between Chair.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Why oh why the show went into winter hiatus now :banghead: with 6-9 episodes being so-so, rather average, 4x11 was really awesome! I liked how the whole thing turned out, and I didn't expect to be that surprised! Lily :ninja:

Here is the promo for 4x12 "The Kids Are Not Alright"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIbrcDdvyu8

Haha, I remember seeing these photos of Serena dressed in typical Lily fashion :p btw can anyone recognize who's "attacking" Damien in this promo? :|

• 2 months later...