Bellazon

Gossip Girl

Silk Stocking

• 3 weeks later...
Yay for new teacher! She's the cutest!

haha, the teacher is like the Taylor Townsend (Autumn Reeser) of The O.C - always looks really cute cause of her dress sense, and she's quite small and petite. However, can also look incredibly hot and sexy with the right clothes.

and Kate French... She's hot. Like on par with Blair hot.

What's interesting is that when I saw Leighton Meester in every other occurrence than Gossip Girl, I thought she was amazingly hot and sexy. Particularly in Entourage, CSI: Miami and 24. Though less so in Entourage. Ever since I saw her in Gossip Girl, I've always thought she was average. I think it has a lot to do with the clothes ect. I don't think they agree with her in the same way. I think it's probably because a lot of the time they're more conservative and tasteful rather than sexy mini skirts ect.

I'd definitely say Kate French is far sexier than Leighton.

I dunno. You're probably right. Kate is gonna be super hot until she's 60 and then some. She's got the features for it.

I'm kinda biased because Blair is my type. Dunno about Leighton, she plays her character really well, but Blair definitely does it for me. You can write quite a bit analyzing that character, she's pretty intense for a TV show. Chuck too actually. I find myself relating to him a lot more than I want to admit.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...