Bellazon

Gossip Girl

Silk Stocking

• 3 weeks later...

Blair should be the one with the upper hand ..; but they always try to make serena like the angel and it's kind of annoying. that's not how it is in the real world. I need more drama please. Cat fight tonight on GG ... I can't wait to watch it at 8

it hasn't been on for two weeks it better come on

^^ Ed Westwick is my hero. It takes a special breed of actor to play Chuck. Super badass or super vulnerable. There's no in between with that character. Same goes for Leighton Meester and Blair.

Last 5 minutes of episode 7 was funny. Chuck wins.

as much as i love the banter with chuck and blair... i'm glad they called it off... for the time being. they're made for each other but the show would be incredibly boring if they settled down.

i wish they did the same with nate and jenny too. it was obvious they were eventually gonna get together given their season 1 encounters but they haven't built enough history yet. they should have kept it up for a couple of seasons to build some tension and have the viewership go nuts when they finally did get together. now any chance it had of being special is fizzled and to make it worse i hears rumors they were gonna make jenny preggers.

no complaints about anything else though. dan & blair are so gonna have a love/hate thing going for a bit. i wouldn't be disappointed if they dated. their banter is gold. as long as chuck gets the last word on blair much much later on, i'm good.

SOOOO happy to see wella though. I LOVE HER.