Bellazon

Just as bad as a runway accident*Poor thing!

sweetandlow

Do you think Eva Cavalli was embarrassed when this happened to her? She was hosting a party at Cannes. I feel sooo bad for her. How does something like this happen????

In all fairness, I'm posting a picture of Ms. Cavalli in a much better pose, on a better day, with Naomi. REally, she didn't look too bad in the accident for an older lady. :blush:

Whoops! I uploaded the picture twice. Don't know how that happened. But, seriously, she looks pretty good for her age and with never dreaming anyone was going to see under the skirt. :yes: I think so. How about you>?

• 1 month later...
poor thing, so embarrassing for that to happen to anyone.. but :rofl: i cant imagine how that could have happened..!

Seriously, how do your pants just fall off??? How could that happen? I can see maybe if you are with a guy and go "oh, whoops. Well, lookie here! I'm suddenly without bottoms!!! How did that happen?" :rofl: :shifty: But, seriously, at a big function? :rofl: oh, I mean, poor thing :blink:

Yikes !! :| If I were her i would tear my top off immediately and pretended like its part of the show :|

:rofl: :rofl: You are always thinking so quickly, Heather. Hmmmmmmm, you ever been in this situation? You sound a little too "prepared". :rofl:

Yikes !! :| If I were her i would tear my top off immediately and pretended like its part of the show :|

:rofl: :rofl: You are always thinking so quickly, Heather. Hmmmmmmm, you ever been in this situation? You sound a little too "prepared". :rofl:

Shhh Izzie. Best friends dont tell :chicken:

:laugh:

Shhh Izzie. Best friends dont tell :chicken:

:laugh:

Oh, yeah. I forgot. Remember that one time? First you, __________ and then I_________ and then he_______ and then we________REmember? Ooooooooh, I better shut up! :ninja: