Bellazon

Amanda Seyfried
Thumbnail

tinkerbelle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Wow, so many pics :|

I really liked her in Mean Girls ^^

Here I found some pics of Mandy from Vogue Italia April 2008.

Actually, I didn't know she used to work as a model, how tall is she?

Pics-credit: foto_decadent livejournal:

post-5680-0-1446087867-41843_thumb.pngpost-5680-0-1446087867-44083_thumb.png

post-5680-0-1446087867-51113_thumb.pngpost-5680-0-1446087867-60961_thumb.png

14wruw1.png nnv09t.png 303jr5w.png

Hey guys!

Today, I just looked randomly at the fashion spot, and found there a thread for Vanity Fair August 2008 issue. Amanda is in, because it's "The New Wave" issue about young, up-and-coming Hollywood stars! She's on the cover!! :woot:

Pics:

post-5680-0-1446088044-65909_thumb.jpgshe's on right

cusl01_nextwave0808.jpg on left

credit: Ramplimng at tfs

and a little interview:

AMANDA SEYFRIED Age: 22. Hometown: Allentown, Pennsylvania. Breakthrough roles: Karen in Mean Girls, Sarah on HBO’s Big Love. Upcoming film: Mamma Mia! Levi’s or J Brand? Levi’s. Jimmy Choo or Christian Louboutin? “Prada. I don’t have any, but they make a woman’s leg look fantastic.” Favorite designer? “Miu Miu. I can’t afford it, but I love it.” BlackBerry or iPhone? BlackBerry. What’s on your iPod? Folk music. Who do you dream of working with one day? Michael Caine. Favorite movie? “Romeo and Juliet with Claire Danes. She was the first girl I related to in some way.” Last book you read? Invisible Monsters, by Chuck Palahniuk. What did you want to be when you grew up? A meteorologist. Xbox, Wii, or PlayStation? “Wii, because of Guitar Hero.” Hybrid or Escalade? “Audi. Maybe I should drive a hybrid. I do have a shirt that says, ‘Go Green.’ ”

credit: MissMagAddict

OMG I'm loving her more and more with every day! She's amazing, and seems smart, too!

Posted by MissMagAddict at tfs, probably from Teen Vogue website:

Radiating bombshell good looks and an innate knack for her craft, Amanda Seyfried has all the makings of a Hollywood heavyweight. Yet as she takes the silver screen by storm in this summer’s epic musical, Mamma Mia!, it’s safe to say that Amanda is not only unique – but she’s in a league all her own.

When it comes to Amanda – a 22 year-old ex-child model who remains best known for her portrayal of a ditzy “Plastic” in Mean Girls, or the doomed high-school beauty in Veronica Mars – appearances can be more than a little bit deceiving. With long golden locks and an angelic face, it’s no wonder Amanda has encountered an unfortunate typecast; however, once represented by famed modeling agency Wilhelmina, Amanda’s striking face is credited with igniting her career. Posing for Limited Too campaigns alongside fellow future actress, Leighton Meester, Amanda remembers her insecurities budding around the time she met the ‘Gossip Girl.’ “Leighton was very confident,” she recalls. “And I was very shy.”

As Amanda steps out of the shadows as one of Tinsletown’s brightest young talents, she is candid in revealing that her life as an actress was not always a priority. When she first moved to New York from her native Allentown, Pennsylvania a half-decade ago all Amanda wanted to do was sing.

Classically trained as in vocals from the time she was eleven, Amanda once actively pursued her dreams of Pop-Stardom and Broadway. “I lived and breathed singing,” she recalls. “But then when I started acting, that was just it.” Over the course of her versatile career, Amanda has been working on her confidence just as much as she’s been practicing her skills as an actress.

Along with self-assurance, she also remembers feeling uneasy about the fame that comes along with acting. Rather than share feelings about her own success, Amanda gives insight into the nature of some of the tabloid’s regular targets. “It really can go either way,” she explains. “I’ve met some people who are so freaking distraught and who don’t know how to handle it, and I’ve met some who have their head on straight and are really happy.” In regard to her most infamous costar to date, Lindsay Lohan, Amanda is quick to mention, “Lindsay was great on Mean Girls. I think that was before she got a little nuts.” Unlike so many young actresses who bask in the glow of celebrity, Amanda Seyfried reveals that life in the spotlight has been an unexpected surprise. “I had no trust in myself that I was made for this,” she admits - and then came Mamma Mia!. Amanda’s role as Sophie in the film version of Broadway’s cult-classic gave the actress a newfound faith in her gift. “I can’t believe I was in it!” she gushes. “That helped my confidence, just the fact that I was able to do it”… “Now” – she smiles – “I feel good enough.” With early praise for her performance in Mamma Mia!, Amanda’s gearing-up her wardrobe for the many red carpets she’ll soon be gracing.

In choosing an outfit for premieres, Amanda says that she’s “looking for something sophisticated and modest.” Just like other girls, Amanda notes her physical insecurities, though they have never caused her to shy away from fashion. Citing a penchant for great jeans and dresses, Amanda credits Miu Miu and Opening Ceremony by Chloe Sevigny among her favorite labels.

Though she professes a love for fashion, individuality is always Amanda’s first inspiration. “I have my own sense of style. I on’t necessarily copy anybody to the T.” So what’s next for Hollywood’s newly minted starlet? More acting of course! Amanda is currently working on Diablo Cody’s latest movie, Jennifer’s Body, and has recently finished shooting the independent film, Boogie Woogie. In addition to her role on HBO’s acclaimed TV series Big Love, be sure to look out for Amanda on MTV where she’s set to make her music video debut with a recording of Mamma Mia’s! “Gimme Gimme Gimme.”

:heart: :heart: :heart: I want to have this issue of Teen Vogue :wub:

Edited by Layla90

Posted by Cosmopolitancat at tfs from Teen Vogue website:

star01_coverlook0807.jpg

SOUND OF MUSIC: While at the shoot, Amanda—who belts out all her own tunes in the ABBA-scored musical turned movie Mamma Mia!—sang along with the radio in between takes. Her mom, who was with her on set, joked: "I miss hearing her sing. The cats don't though. When she hits those high notes, there's one cat who's so afraid…when he sees her, he goes running!"

ROCK THIS WAY: We dressed the star in lots of luxe knits, oversize tweeds, and flowery prints—grunge rock-inspired but with a feminine twist. Amanda loved the clothes and was particularly obsessed with a flirty, olive-colored D&G dress.

AMANDA, ON YOUNG HOLLYWOOD: "You never know what to expect from somebody who's young and successful. It can really go either way. I've met some people who are just so freaking distraught and who don't know how to handle it, and I've met some who have their head on straight and are really happy. You try to stick around them."

AMANDA, ON BECOMING AN ACTRESS: "I just didn't think I could do it… I'd see myself on a monitor and I would be like, Eww. Who wants to see me? Who wants to listen to that voice? I had no trust in myself that I was made for this."

AMANDA, ON GETTING THE LEAD IN MAMMA MIA: "I was shocked when I got the role… Shocked. For someone to put their trust in me, to put all of this responsibility on me, is kind of awesome."

AMANDA, ON FILMING IN GREECE: "As soon as we landed, Dom [Dominic Cooper, the gorgeous Brit who plays her love interest] and I hopped out of the plane, threw all of our stuff in the hotel, put on our bathing suits, ran out onto the beach, and went straight in the water. And then we turned around and we saw the choreographer, and Pierce [brosnan] and his sons, and all these people…they all did the same thing. It was so luxurious. It blew my mind."

AMANDA, ON PLANS FOR THE FUTURE: "If I came out with a club hit, if I were singing duets with Jesse McCartney, I think people would get the wrong idea. I'm not interested in fashion design. I'm an actress, and that's all I want to focus on. For me, that's just more fulfilling."

stsl04_coverlook0807.jpg

awwwww :wub: she's so lovely!!