Bellazon

The BEST commercial ever!

Jennka

Hey guys, I just had this idea a month ago, and I thought I would have had time, but I don´t so...I would be glad if someone could take this competition and manage it??

To make it clear - I was thinking about a battle of video commercials, doesn´t matter which model is in, like...you can add Victoria´s secret commercials, Prada commercials, ANYTHING, the only condition it must run on is, it must be a fashion commercial. I mean, no pepsi, no nike (until there´s a model in it) and it should be mainly women (since this is General babe discussion)

it´s clear now? Or is there such a competition already? Dunno.

Who would be so kind and manage it?? I really don´t have time, but I thought it would be good competition :)

because I´ve got that biggest fan competition (which takes a serious amount of time), school exam terms this month, work, and I´m quite exhausted to do another competition :no:

can´t you take it CypAnn? :)

The rules are simple - just let the other members post video commercial (best from youtube) they like, let them suggest a contestants, and when a list is made, you should put two commercials for each round like

VS

and the one who get most votes, will move to the next round

by and large, you can do it as you want :) any other questions? ninanina19 and Aida, thanx for offer :hug: I would love any of you to do it, so, who takes it?? :)

by and large, you can do it as you want :) any other questions? ninanina19 and Aida, thanx for offer :hug: I would love any of you to do it, so, who takes it?? :)

Suggestion : Since there'r gonna be alot of counting work, ninanina and aida can both take turn counting each round. Like Nina the first round, then Aida for the second round and back to Nina again ...

Will you guys help us have fun Ninanina and Aida ? :D

1. gigiriva, thanx for commercials :hug: great start!!

2. great idea with both girls doing it :) take it then :D it will be simplier if you´re two :)

sooo can we get started? Guys, post links or commercials like gigiriva did (if you don´t know how to put videos from youtube on bellazon, it´s ok, just pm the girls (Aida or ninanina19) and send them link on youtube :) )

ninanina19, first round is yours :)

From now, feel free to suggest your favourite commercial for the competition guys!!! :flower:

can´t you take it CypAnn? :)

I can't even remember to put the next round up for The BEST of BZ :rofl:

But it looks like some1 already took over so that's great :D :ddr:

yeah, ninanina and aida are sharing it, so it´s cool :D :hug: