Bellazon

The BEST commercial ever!

Jennka

The first one is way to European for me

I'm just not down with the epic fanstacy Ridley Scott zomg Tom Cruise in Legend meets David Bowie in Labyrinth meets Peter Jackson Hobbit walking shit in a commerial. Simple is better... Only in Europe *shakes head* I don't want to have to think about what the hell the commerial means, and what I'm supposed to be buying.

The second one... wth? Dancing [and bad dancing at that, makes me a little sad on the inside] ... and I'm supposed be inspired to want what?

Gucci by Gucci x3

AND ONLY because Blondie's song is in it.

Thus you fail Pheno. :heart:

Nina Ricce, OMG that was amazing :wub: !

I'm just not down with the epic fanstacy Ridley Scott zomg Tom Cruise in Legend meets David Bowie in Labyrinth meets Peter Jackson Hobbit walking shit in a commerial. Simple is better... Only in Europe *shakes head* I don't want to have to think about what the hell the commerial means, and what I'm supposed to be buying.

The second one... wth? Dancing [and bad dancing at that, makes me a little sad on the inside] ... and I'm supposed be inspired to want what?

Gucci by Gucci x3

OMG :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: !

Gucci by Gucci x3

uuuuhhhh pennys fave movie is legend and one of penny's all time fave model is in the commercial <chrystele saint louis augustin>

so i fail for EPIC dorkage

:rofl:

nina riccix3

Legend is a good movie dahlin, however when it comes to commerials, it's a little over-kill imo. The point of a commerial is to sell a product, not make people ponder what being in Cirque du Soleil would be like. Normal commerials have 15-30 secs to get out their product.... the nini ricci commerial makes me question everything but the product. Now I don't know about you, but that doesn't seem like a very productive commerial to me.

Legend is a good movie dahlin, however when it comes to commerials, it's a little over-kill imo. The point of a commerial is to sell a product, not make people ponder what being in Cirque du Soleil would be like. Normal commerials have 15-30 secs to get out their product.... the nini ricci commerial makes me question everything but the product. Now I don't know about you, but that doesn't seem like a very productive commerial to me.

hah! ive never bought a nina ricci product in my life :rofl:

nor will i, unless that perfume is on sale at Ross :ninja: :laugh:

i just like my chrystele eye candy.its nigh impossible to find stuff on her

i gotsta take it where i can get it

ya'll know how it is?? :whistle: :evil: