Bellazon

Clint Mauro
Thumbnail

• 3 weeks later...

What happened to Jeffrey Fashion Cares? It used to be so much hotter, like a male Victoria's Secret but the models get more and more covered up each year and the 'unconventional' look that is in right now does not help either because the top models are all skinny and weird looking. Only some veterans like Clint looked sexy.

I think that happens because, in the end, the clothes are auctioned and JFC needs to raise money for charity, so you make more money by auctioning a jacket, shirt, pants and shoes than just a speedo. I agree that it was like a male Victoria's Secret :p.

I think that happens because, in the end, the clothes are auctioned and JFC needs to raise money for charity, so you make more money by auctioning a jacket, shirt, pants and shoes than just a speedo. I agree that it was like a male Victoria's Secret :p.

What happened to Jeffrey Fashion Cares? It used to be so much hotter, like a male Victoria's Secret but the models get more and more covered up each year and the 'unconventional' look that is in right now does not help either because the top models are all skinny and weird looking. Only some veterans like Clint looked sexy.

I think it happens because a lot of the men in the audience and the male money men behind the scenes are jealous of the really gorgeous male models. I agree, increasingly over the years less and less of the models are sexy. But I'm sure that another poster has a point about6 it being about money as well.

• 3 weeks later...