Bellazon

Evangeline Lilly
Thumbnail

Cantor

Theres nothing wrong with being confident.. But i see what you mean.. Your not suppose to say that you are confident..

I think that shows more arrogance than confidence.

Honestly, what girl who doesn't like attention aspires to be an actress and/or model? I find that contradicting.

Besides, any hot girl can get rid of unwanted attention by dressing down or not putting on makeup. Of course you can be naturally beautiful without having to put on any makeup but guys tend to notice girls who are flashier, wear more makeup and/or wear flashy clothes more than others.

Honey, if you want to get rid of unwanted attention don't wear that. :whistle:

8200641810271.jpg

I think people took that the wrong way-I don't like having gross guys leer at me either. What girl does? And I think she was talking about highschool-women tend to mature and get more comfortable after highschool. I don't see the big deal in what she said, she was being honest, but whatev. And she's in friggin hawaii-she's dressing comfortabley-and hardly ever wears make-up. Yeah-she's craving attention-Just cuz you wear sweat shorts that are short doesn't mean you're asking for guys to Leer at you.

I remember reading in an interview that she was scared and "sad" about getting the part on Lost, She cried or something like that and felt that it wasnt for her.. Something along those lines.. Neway it made it seem like getting Lost was one of the worst things that happened for her when any woman would kill for the success she has had in such a short span of time.. I think it was in Flare Magazine..

Yup. Or maybe he just caught her at the wrong time. We all say things we regret at times. We don't all have people around to write those down and publish them in magazines for the world to read.

Thats so true.

I remember reading in an interview that she was scared and "sad" about getting the part on Lost, She cried or something like that and felt that it wasnt for her.. Something along those lines.. Neway it made it seem like getting Lost was one of the worst things that happened for her when any woman would kill for the success she has had in such a short span of time.. I think it was in Flare Magazine..

Thats so weird. :ninja:

• 1 month later...