Bellazon

Daniela Cosio
Thumbnail

Fialka

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i really like her. she does remind me of a few people but she has her own look too. i think shes gorgeous :blush: she was featured on coacd which is a pretty big deal i think. he always scouts and predicts all the next big models. heres the pics he posted (sorry if repost) and heres what he said about her

"Daniela from Mexico is in town...Latin is IN.....I see it come September in NY. Did u hear about an all ethnic line up for mens Lanvin show next week?"

-coacd

danieladejesus02tq7.jpg

Daniela, 20 years old from Mexico and currently with Major Models in NYC stopped by the MDC offices one Thursday. As she walked for our video, with every step she took we could hear the sound of the cash registers ringing. From VS to cosmetics to fragrances, we bet there is a whole school of clients setting Daniela's charts on fire!

Watch the original video here. Youtube always lowers the quality. :yuckky:

i've gone through her thread about 5 times in the past 3 days now and all i can say is i think she is gonna be big. i watched her maxim video and at the beginning where it shows her with no makeup she is so stunning. more beautiful than half the models with full makeup on. she also had such a pretty smile and cute body. she is definetly a new fave for me.

daniela2ze7.png :kiss: