Bellazon

Hey , guys ... :) I'm new. (big surprise)

Hiiiii everybody ,

i'm new . my name is helena , my age is fifteen ( turning sixteen in a month :laugh: ) and i'm very, very interested in models & fashion. art in general.

btw: i'm also a member on tfs and supermodels.nl , so if you remember a girl called Hell ... that's me :wave:

ah and my favourite models: sasha pivovarova , julia stegner , valentina zeliaeva, vlada roslyakova,johanna stickland, johanna jonsson, snejana onopka , bruna tenorio , hana soukupova , alison nix .... and much more i forgot about right now...

oh yes and i'm from germany...

I'm very happy to be here now ... and if you have some questions :) you can ask me if you want.

xxx hell

and @ mbinebri : :laugh: yes it's because my name is helena , but maybe it shows a bit more ... :whistle:

People don't actually call you "Hell," do they? :blink: Well... if it's spelled Hel I can kind of see it.

and @ mbinebri : :laugh: yes it's because my name is helena , but maybe it shows a bit more ... :whistle:

People don't actually call you "Hell," do they? :blink: Well... if it's spelled Hel I can kind of see it.

she's german, it might means nothing in german :p

• 2 weeks later...