Bellazon

Gonzalo Higuaín
Thumbnail

Chic_Raul_ista

4. Real Madrid: Iker Casillas; Cicinho (Helguera, min.46), Sergio Ramos, Cannavaro, Roberto Carlos; Emerson, Diarra; Higuain, Guti (Reyes, min.46); Raul (Miguel Torres, min. 90) and Van Nistelrooy.

3. RCD Espanyol: Kameni; Velasco (Jarque, min. 75), Lacruz, Marc Torrejón, Chica; Angel, Costa; Rufete (Coro, min. 67), Jonatas, Moha; and Pandiani (Luis Garcia, min. 60).

Goals:

0-1. Min. 15. Pandiani finishes off a counterattack led by Rufete and Jonatas.

0-2. Min. 26. Pandiani, again, asisted by Rufete.

1-2. Min. 29. The Pichichi Van Nistelrooy strikes from inside the box.

1-3. Min. 34. Pandiani caps off his hat-trick.

2-3. Min. 48. Raul nutmegs Kameni.

3-3. Min. 57. Reyes nets the equaliser.

4-3. Min. 89. Higuain adds the finishing touch with his first goal at the Santiago Bernabue.

Referee: Undiano Mallenco. Booked Moha (52'), Chica (54'), Kameni (77'), Jonatas (81'), and Sergio Ramos (61').

Notes: Matchday 34 of the Spanish Primera Liga. Attendence: 78,000. Before the match, Real Madrid President of Honour Alfredo Di Stefano presented Cannavaro with last year's Balon d'Or and the FIFA World Player trophy.

When I saw photos of Iker with a child I had a dream that he was a murderer and my lover...

When I saw a new thread about Miguel Torres I had a dream that he was a dentist ... and my lover....

We shall see what dream I will have after seeing another new thing.

:cain:

When I saw photos of Iker with a child I had a dream that he was a murderer and my lover...

When I saw a new thread about Miguel Torres I had a dream that he was a dentist ... and my lover....

We shall see what dream I will have after seeing another new thing.

:cain:

:laugh: Those are great dreams. Strange though how you see pics of Iker with a kid and then in your dream he's a killer.

If I had Miguel Torres as my dentist I would go more often. :wub: