Bellazon

I heard that Adriana's VS contract will be not renew... just like Gisele.

matrixbella

• 2 weeks later...

Also I agree that Marisa would look better than most of the girls they have today and she would be a great addition because she's American. KK is popular but I know lots of guys who don't find the other angels attractive. Actually regular guys who have no clue who half the angels are hot only find like Selita attractive lol. They also liked Marisa from SI. Some find KK hot. They say Iza and Ale are anorexic.

Jeisa looks sexy sometimes most of the time she isn't .And about the sexiness she is not the leauge of gisele,adriana,ale,kk or izabel.They are sexy and funny but jeisa always has either look bored or shy.She is not for VS specially the last vs shows that she suits a lot more on high fashion.And about popularity KK is not that famous as you mentioned in mens world.Those sexy lists are nothing but a popularity lists.And KK doesn't make it this year either.I m not saying that she shouldn't be on the list,she has an awesomebody but still not popular on sexy world.

The thing to remember, it seems to me, is that VS is in the business of selling a product which is based on creating for its wearer a feeling of sexiness, playfulness and a general sense of a woman feeling good about herself and how she exudes this to others. You can buy underwear at Walmart, but you won't "feel" like you are wearing VS!! So with this in mind VS needs to understand their target demographics clearly (primarily Americans). It's not enough for VS to show us beautiful women wearing their products, we need to hear how they feel and relate to them as spokespersons for the brand. There are a lot of beautiful women who could easily look good in VS stuff, but VS need someone who can get this message across to their audience. The challenge for them is to find this model. I've given you my suggestion, Marisa Miller, but I would like to hear others as well, and why it would be good for VS, not just that she is your favorite.

• 2 weeks later...

how come daria doesnt want to do the vs show? this girl has the whole package that is required for the vsfs. she just need to gain a few pounds and she is on her way to blow everyone else out of the competition. she has the face, the body, the walk, the personality and most important of all the presence on the catwalk. she just shines brightly on the catwalk.

gisele is way overrated. her legs are nice but she is not a curvy model unlike kk or adriana. i think vs made a good decision of letting her go bc its time for the new generation of angels. people are getting tired of seeing the same models on the vsfs over and over again so it is time a big change. miranda, izabel, or selita dont do the job for me......they wont last for a long time.

i love the vsfs and i would love daria to be on it. but that is not gonna happen since daria doesn't want to be too commercial.

Okay reading this threw this thread, half of you make no sense. So you say you want VS to go and get rid of Adriana? Some of you seem to really despise her so much. What I have to say is get over it, she is one of the best models VS has had so far. The point of that is, once Adriana leaves(and when a lot of the Angels leave) they will get newer ones. Some of them you will like and some of them you won't like. So then you will just be hating whoever VS choses as their next Angel. You can't win! I am not saying that you should love Adriana or any other model for VS(Gisele, KK, Ale), but I am just asking what is the point in wanting her and Selita and others to leave if they will always get new ones who you will hate and love. People are attracted to different kinds of beauty. While I would say Izabel is not my favorite, she still is a pretty hot girl and I think Doutzen and Ana would be great Angels but we cannot decide who VS choses as an Angel.

Daria is high fashion. And she should stay there. VSFS woudl cheapen her :/

So does that mean Gisele is cheap? :blink: Is Carmen Kass cheap for doing VS? It doesn't make sense. If anything, doing VS would get them known more.

Lots of high fashion models would kill to do a VS show. Maybe Daria is not what they want or maybe its her decision not to do it, but I dont think it would cheapen her.