Bellazon

I heard that Adriana's VS contract will be not renew... just like Gisele.

matrixbella

Facts: Adriana is hotness and always will be

Giselle is an ugly butter face

Conan rules

Class is dismissed.

post-186-0-1445985900-51901_thumb.gif My apology!!! Forgive my son, everyone !!!

The Joker - you think that Gisele should stay with VS forever? :wave:

Umm... good question. Actually no but right now its too early !! And my previous post has nothing to do with that !!! It was more like a correction of an "ugly butter face" !!! :wave:

It's as much Gisele's fault as it is VS'. I think Gisele asked for more than she knew they'd be willing to give.

Too each his own really. Lima does need to loose weight, but for some reason I've never been a fan of her face all that much either. You have big lips, blue eyes, and terrible teeth. Do you want me to clap for you? I think she has no structure to her face at all. It's fleshy and round. The fact that she can't model to save her life is also a massive strike in my book, but going by looks alone there are plenty of prettier models with the same "sexy" features she has, only better. Tori Praver, I don't like her but she beats Lima in the beauty cat. so does Irina Sheik. These girls have nice blue eyes, plush lips, yet they have great cheekbones, nice jawlines, graceful necks. Lima is famous cause she gives the 'pocessed whore' look in practically every photo she takes. It's old and she needs to get fired right about now, in my book.

Proof that women can't judge women.

That jealosy factor always creeps in.

Adriana is the most perfect specimen to ever walk the face of the planet.

^ what shows that many men do tend to be blind after the first sight :p

I see what Lima's appeal is, but I don't get it for myself. She has nice eyes and a nice body (I like it, it's not as skinny as other models these days which is good), that's most of it. And she cannot model (only catalogs... not runways)

:idk: She doesn't annoy me as much she used to, but i don't like her either.

Proof that women can't judge women.

That jealosy factor always creeps in.

Adriana is the most perfect specimen to ever walk the face of the planet.

That's simply not true.

Women tend to be more critical of appearances (other women's weight in particular) than men. IMO, it's because men see the larger picture whereas women zoom in and nitpick perceived physical "flaws."

I could give you a list of women whose looks I admire and you could say I'm jealous of (Tori Praver, Petra Nemcova, Josie Maran to name a few) but they receive nothing but praise from me. If I say a certain model doesn't do anything for me...then, well, it means she doesn't do anything for me.

Adriana is indeed the most perfect specimen to ever walk the face of the planet....for you. Not everyone is going to see her that way.

btw, I love people who believe every ...hm... rumour ( I wanted use another word, but... :D) that´s written. It really makes world go round, and paparazzi never ger bored :laugh:

i'd love to believe its true, she's billion-dollar-babe :shifty: !!!

he he, she is, and mainly because of THAT I don´t think it´s true :laugh:

oh, and to answer your question - why just one line for Gisele? Because if I started speaking about her, I would NEVER stop :D :D :D

Yup cuz she's the queen. :clap:

so it's okay the joker saying i'm an alien and offend me in that kind off way. and is wrong giving my opinion on what i think on a model. i'm not insulting anybody and calling them names, just how the joker does it.

oh im so verry sory my bad English. I thought that is the Alien means the Angle like Victoria Secret angle , verry um... down-to-earth. That is a beautiful thing but if you are not like it i am take that back. Iam so verry sory !!! :angel:

is okay, i forgive you. if you really mean like i'm an angel then i take it as a compliment. where you from?

so it's okay the joker saying i'm an alien and offend me in that kind off way. and is wrong giving my opinion on what i think on a model. i'm not insulting anybody and calling them names, just how the joker does it.

oh im so verry sory my bad English. I thought that is the Alien means the Angle like Victoria Secret angle , verry um... down-to-earth. That is a beautiful thing but if you are not like it i am take that back. Iam so verry sory !!! :angel:

is okay, i forgive you. if you really mean like i'm an angel then i take it as a compliment. where you from?

how old are you if I can ask?

Iraq. The people is not speak English there. :)