Bellazon

I heard that Adriana's VS contract will be not renew... just like Gisele.

matrixbella

Protect me ok? I'm a small girl who can't fight :cry:

but im in jail :( ... :rofl:

Oh but dont worry, anything happens just say that your a friend of Paris and they'll stay away from you like a desease !! :angel:

I'd rather get beat up then claim to be friends with her..

Ok girls...lets go :weightlift:

HAHAAA @ the idea of Adriana causing people to become obsessed with VS. ... causing a "phenomenon". LMAO!

honey, you're mistaken. the real VS phenomenon started with Tyra, Heidi and Laetitia (if not earlier with Stephanie, Daniela, Karen, Helena, etc).

In fairness to Adriana, there was a time where she was the main attraction at the VSFS.

HAHAAA @ the idea of Adriana causing people to become obsessed with VS. ... causing a "phenomenon". LMAO!

honey, you're mistaken. the real VS phenomenon started with Tyra, Heidi and Laetitia (if not earlier with Stephanie, Daniela, Karen, Helena, etc).

It was Tyra that brought attention to Victoria's Secret. She's the best !!! :blush:

^ I can believe that, but that's probably a very small percentage of people. I am a huge Adriana fan but in all fairness VS got popular due to Tyra, Heidi and Gisele. Remember when Gisele became the highest paid model in the world, the news was everywhere, even people not into fashion or models knew about it, thats when VS started to emerge as a more recognizable brand.

^ I can believe that, but that's probably a very small percentage of people. I am a huge Adriana fan but in all fairness VS got popular due to Tyra, Heidi and Gisele. Remember when Gisele became the highest paid model in the world, the news was everywhere, even people not into fashion or models knew about it, thats when VS started to emerge as a more recognizable brand.

:yes:

Remember, whether you like it or not, its all about Tyra, Gisele, Heidi and Naomi.

If VS let go of Adri I think I would have a party. I cannot stand Lima. I liked her waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back when. When she was skinny, dark haired, and QUIET! Her personality is beyond irritating. And as a model, I dislike her. She used to be beautiful, but those two looks she has (Posessed and Whore) got old VERY quickly for me. If I had to choose a model to take her place it would be:

Ana B Barros: Though I doubt it highly. But it doesn't hurt to dream.

Bianca Balti: Full lips, dark hair, and she can model. Great body at that.

Doutzen: I don't like her, but she has the body and the personality for it.