Bellazon

I heard that Adriana's VS contract will be not renew... just like Gisele.

matrixbella

Could someone explain to me why Gisele's contract isn't being renewed? :idk:

http://stuff.co.nz/4051345a1860.html

Gisele quits Victoria's Secret modelling over pay

Gisele Bundchen has quit as the face of Victoria's Secret lingerie, because they reportedly would not increase her $5 million annual salary.

The Brazilian supermodel - who formerly dated Leonardo DiCaprio - was the top Victoria's Secret Angel but has now ended her contract after they allegedly refused to meet her financial demands.

A source told Brazilian website Glamurana: "Her demands were outrageous. She got a new lawyer who was unrealistic.

"Victoria's Secret doesn't care. They have five new hotter, younger girls debuting next year. And they won't have to deal with any craziness."

Gisele's sister, Patricia Bundchen, confirmed the model had broken off her contract talks with the lingerie company.

A representative for Victoria's Secret declined to comment.

Could someone explain to me why Gisele's contract isn't being renewed? :idk:

money,money,money..... :p

How come?

From reporting Gisele is so rich - so she is after more money? :blink:

Maybe she is really greedy...

I think they got tired of Gisele and probable the same is going on with Adriana.

And the story that they would not increase Gisele $5 million annual salary sounds like a excuse. VS has so much money, if they really want her they would pay.

We are all greedy to some degree. And remember this is her job--it is what she does for a living, so obviously she would want more money. And with her status she deserves more money. But VS and her couldn't come to an agreement, so they ended their business relationship.

We are all greedy to some degree. And remember this is her job--it is what she does for a living, so obviously she would want more money. And with her status she deserves more money. But VS and her couldn't come to an agreement, so they ended their business relationship.

I also think the same but for this job of been a one of few angels - who thinks about the money?

How many models around the world would like to do it for not been paid?

The glamour is worth more than the raise she asked for ;-)

when you reach a certain point of popularity and wealth it's not about money anymore, she's probably earned more money that she'll ever spend anyways, she just wanted to show that she's the one that decides, i'm happy that she quit after VS' refusal... i'm excited about the 5 new girls BTW, i hope they will surprise us... oh and i wouldn't mind if they got rid of adriana :p

when you reach a certain point of popularity and wealth it's not about money anymore, she's probably earned more money that she'll ever spend anyways, she just wanted to show that she's the one that decides, i'm happy that she quit after VS' refusal... i'm excited about the 5 new girls BTW, i hope they will surprise us... oh and i wouldn't mind if they got rid of adriana :p

Gisele did excelet job while working and represent VS ;-)

It seems they looking for fresh faces

There are so many new models around - it may be a fresh change