Bellazon

Marcelo Boldrini
Thumbnail

Vic

• 3 weeks later...
I dont know about the whole candid thing, IMO she still seems like a wonderful person, but i think what everyones trying to say is it wasnt nice of Marcelo to cheat on her like that, he shud have just ended it if he felt he didnt want to be with Ale or she wasnt a nice person etc. And yeh it is totally shallow about how ppl think its wrong to break up with someone beautiful cos in the end they might not be all that nice on the inside so i agree with u there :) And it was in some editorial about how the big drama happened in the club, i know journalists sometimes twist the truth but they cant completely lie cos they wud most likely get sued. When Marcelo and Ale were together i thought they made an awesome couple and yeh its wrong of ppl to say Steve looks honest cos quite frankly they dont even know him but based on Marcelo cheating on Ale to ppl it seems like the obvious opinion to make...but then again in the future Steve might cheat on Ale...:ermm: :idk:

This was the story at the time, from October 2005:

Victoria's Secret bombshell Alessandra Ambrosio taught her boyfriend a liquid lesson when she caught him making out with another girl at Marquee the other night. Male model Marcello Baldrini, whom Ambrosio has been dating for four years, was tonguing down another stunner at the bar when Ambrosio walked in and blew her stack. "Alessandra quite rightfully got upset and threw a drink in his face," an Elite rep told PAGE SIX. "She had to cool him off, after all." A spy at the club says the Brazilian couple started yelling at each other and were asked to leave. Ambrosio has since given her straying beau the boot.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...