Bellazon

Which girl is prettier-need your opinions for school project

scriptgirl

Demi, thank you! Your response was perfect

:laugh: No offense, but you sound kind of biased to me. If your paper is about the effect of media on beauty, I suggest you do more research and look for proper references, e.g. established researches. What Demi91 said might be true, but you cannot cite that based on a certain individual's comment alone. Writing a paper with citations from proper resources would make your paper/case stronger. If you are looking at the general population's views on beauty, you have to keep yourself unbiased. You should evaluate each response objectively and not favour one comment from another. Sorry to sound patronizing or a little nosy. Wish you all the best!

^Thats ok :), But if you realise, thats not only what I think. Remember cleopetra? She had short legs and she's not very skinny, yet at that time, she is the most beautiful woman. And in the 1960s, woman with flat breasts are it, for example, Mia Farrow and Twiggy. Women with big breast at that time actually bandaged their breast to make it flat. Anyone who goes for a breast implant would be an idiot. Sorry for being off-topic :p But I do admit, I like hot models, but if I were to compare these 2 beautiful woman...I prefer the "motherly" look.