Bellazon

I wanna be...

lox

they had to restrain me from touching her because if i did. :ninja:
So you have people with you ready to restrain you if you see her? :blink:

I'm a Finn. I couldn't even dream about meeting Adriana! I don't even understand where you people have seen her...

"checked me out in LA" - WTF :huh: Adriana working in a hotel???

"aaa tour + hard rock" - WTF is that? a music festival???

worshipper pa, you worship a woman, OK it's ur life u make what u want. If it makes u happy, that's good. On the other hand there's something wrong because there's no hope in what u said. Let me explain:

Im' atheist too, but I understand peoples who worship a religious God, cuz they hope they'll get a better "life" once they're dead  :huh:  They hope to access paradise. They hope to be forgiven by God, and so on.

I understand Neo, cuz he hopes to marry Adriana. I know he is ready to do crazy things to succeed. After all, he created this site, who can say what he is able to do?

And you? What do you hope? What's the aim of your life? When i read that:

I feel I don't deserve to be on the same planet with them! I pray they all pick a man who makes them really happy.  

I want to be anything (e.g. a slave) that improves their enjoyment of life. Because I don't deserve that, I can only worship them.

It scares me. U seem to have no self esteem, I hope I'm wrong.

Rational, I give you that. I don't have much self esteem, all men are not born as handsome as Brad Pit. This is my way to deal with it.

You might find it hard to believe that not all females are shallow, but it`s the truth. You don`t have to look like Brad Pitt to get yourself a beautiful female. But to do that, you have to have a self esteem. And yours seems very low.

worshipper pa, you worship a woman, OK it's ur life u make what u want. If it makes u happy, that's good. On the other hand there's something wrong because there's no hope in what u said. Let me explain:

Im' atheist too, but I understand peoples who worship a religious God, cuz they hope they'll get a better "life" once they're dead  :huh:  They hope to access paradise. They hope to be forgiven by God, and so on.

I understand Neo, cuz he hopes to marry Adriana. I know he is ready to do crazy things to succeed. After all, he created this site, who can say what he is able to do?

And you? What do you hope? What's the aim of your life? When i read that:

I feel I don't deserve to be on the same planet with them! I pray they all pick a man who makes them really happy.  

I want to be anything (e.g. a slave) that improves their enjoyment of life. Because I don't deserve that, I can only worship them.

It scares me. U seem to have no self esteem, I hope I'm wrong.

Rational, I give you that. I don't have much self esteem, all men are not born as handsome as Brad Pit. This is my way to deal with it.

You might find it hard to believe that not all females are shallow, but it`s the truth. You don`t have to look like Brad Pitt to get yourself a beautiful female. But to do that, you have to have a self esteem. And yours seems very low.

Am I the only person here who never understands what the hell is said and by whom with tons of these qoute in qoute in qoute things? They lower my self-esteem.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that anyone who says looks don't matter is lying through their teeth. I didn't mean to infer that when I said girls would settle for someone less than Brad Pitt that they'd settle for anyone. Girls (and guys) with self respect are going to care about what their significant other looks like, not so that he or she is model-quality, but at least enough that they look like they take care of themselves, are presentable, and carry themselves accordingly.