Bellazon

Ian Somerhalder
Thumbnail

persuazn

he's gorgeous as damon xD absolutely PERFECT! i love his defined v :shifty: :drool:

:thumbsup: I think Damon is the most interesting and complex character on the show and Ian plays him so well....nasty, yet vulnerable; dangerous and deadly, yet sexy and seductive. Of course, Ian is so gorgeous he mesmerizes you all the while. Frankly, I find the other characters rather boring.

he's gorgeous as damon xD absolutely PERFECT! i love his defined v :shifty: :drool:

:thumbsup: I think Damon is the most interesting and complex character on the show and Ian plays him so well....nasty, yet vulnerable; dangerous and deadly, yet sexy and seductive. Of course, Ian is so gorgeous he mesmerizes you all the while. Frankly, I find the other characters rather boring.

I agree with you but I like Bonnie too :blush:

The Best Brightly Colored Dress Shirts of the Season: Spring 2010

The best way to reinvigorate last year's spring suit is to introduce it to this year's color-charged dress shirt. 'Lost' veteran—and current vampire—Ian Somerhalder shows how to bring an instant jolt of energy to an office place that could probably use someBy Alex Pappademas Photographs by Jason Kibbler and Tom Schierlitz

post-6356-0-1445986874-18218_thumb.jpg post-6356-0-1445986874-20397_thumb.jpg post-6356-0-1445986874-21004_thumb.jpg th_cb476277282594.gif/monthly_04_2010/post-6356-0-1445986874-23748_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="2299461" alt="post-6356-0-1445986874-23748_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="126.16">

Ian Somerhalder Won't Stay Dead

As bittersweet as the impending Lost finale has to be for all concerned, it's bittersweeter for Ian Somerhalder. As Flight 815 survivor Boone Carlyle, he brooded, nursed a weird crush on his stepsister, then became the first of the gang to die. Somerhalder says J. J. Abrams picked the right moment to tell him he'd been killed off: "I was in wine country, man, with a beautiful girl. I said to J.J., 'Your timing is impeccable. If I'd been at a Denny's I would have started crying.' I downed a couple bottles of Pinot and I was set." Things have worked out okay for Somerhalder—he may play Boone in at least one more "flash-sideways" this month before Lost wraps up, and he's now drinking fine reds on the regular as a 150-year-old undead hunk on the CW's Vampire Diaries. There are worse fates, he says, than being accosted in airports by obsessed fans of two different TV shows: "The decibel level at which a 13-year-old can explain how much she loves you—it's the coolest thing ever."

Read More http://www.gq.com/style/wear-it-now/201005...1#ixzz0levGaOLj

• 2 weeks later...