Bellazon

If Gisele leaves, who do you think the next VS angel will be

ninanina19

Back off you two. :mad:

ADRIANA, ADRIANA :clap:

Hey i just steal an Adriana's panty from you ... post-11703-0-1445988978-71919_thumb.gif The red one with a picture of hellokitty holding a knife infront. Im gonna burn it... :evil: :evil:

Mean girl :ninja:

I'll keep the HelloKitty's part then ???

Back off you two. :mad:

ADRIANA, ADRIANA :clap:

Hey i just steal an Adriana's panty from you ... post-6400-0-1445988978-83789_thumb.gif The red one with a picture of hellokitty holding a knife infront. Im gonna burn it... :evil: :evil:

Mean girl :ninja:

I'll keep the HelloKitty's part then ???

HelloKitty ? :yuckky:

You could pick better. <_<

even though Adriana's payment is bigger than Ale's she works a lot more than Adriana :whistle:

Who said you that Adriana's payment is bigger? :whistle:

I mean her VS contract

yeah,I m talking about that too :p

:rofl: Well, from what I've read Ale's contract is about a milion dollars per year and Adriana's is about 2 or 3 milions

it was wrong info :)) As you know ale signed one of the biggest model contracts evet in sep 2006 for vs.She is exclusive for their beauty products also...KK has the biggest vs contract as already mentioned and it is said that ale's new contract is rival to that.If you work more,you ll get paid more.Gisele getting all that money not just beacause she is a supermodel,she also did very single pr events for them etc.

Anyway I wish as a new angel besides miranda they ll use valentina z.She is goergous!

The more I think about it, the more pissed off I am that Ana isn't an Angel. I'm sure it wont happen, cause if she were going to be one, it would have happened a long time ago... But still, I love her and she's been with VS for a long while, she's gorgeous, closed Vs's show last year (gets wings in practically every show) she speaks well, she's sexy, great body, amazing face. ARGH! I hate the fact Ana did that J-Lo crap, I bet if she hadn't done it, she would have been an Angel by now.

Dont worry, someday she'll be on J.Lo's Secret Fashion Show , which is the least thing on earth that i concern :)

I don't know if your comment was meant to be funny, sarcastic, or what, but it was niether amusing nor did it make any sence. Unless you plan on making a comment (at least directed to me) please say something useful, don't just babble.

whatever then...as long as its brazilian supermodel will be the main angel..then its fine! ;)

but still....im hoping its adriana...luckily i still have vanezinha to back me up! :hug:

Sure, I'm with you. :hug:

Go ADRIANA !!! :clap: