Bellazon

If Gisele leaves, who do you think the next VS angel will be

ninanina19

how bout adriana..love her so much...hope that she'll be the main angel.. :laugh:

Oh .. ha ha ha ha ... :laugh: NO ! <_<

Please, no Adriana :no:

Ale or KK HAVE to become the new main angel, I think KK is going to be it if Heidi isn't back because KK is A LOT bigger than Adriana on the fashion industry, and even though Adriana's payment is bigger than Ale's she works a lot more than Adriana :whistle:

Please, no Adriana :no:

Ale or KK HAVE to become the new main angel, I think KK is going to be it if Heidi isn't back because KK is A LOT bigger than Adriana on the fashion industry, and even though Adriana's payment is bigger than Ale's she works a lot more than Adriana :whistle:

KK deserves to be the leading angel, she comes closest after Gisele. Personally, Its my point of view but looks like im not alone :brows:

The more I think about it, the more pissed off I am that Ana isn't an Angel. I'm sure it wont happen, cause if she were going to be one, it would have happened a long time ago... But still, I love her and she's been with VS for a long while, she's gorgeous, closed Vs's show last year (gets wings in practically every show) she speaks well, she's sexy, great body, amazing face. ARGH! I hate the fact Ana did that J-Lo crap, I bet if she hadn't done it, she would have been an Angel by now.

The more I think about it, the more pissed off I am that Ana isn't an Angel. I'm sure it wont happen, cause if she were going to be one, it would have happened a long time ago... But still, I love her and she's been with VS for a long while, she's gorgeous, closed Vs's show last year (gets wings in practically every show) she speaks well, she's sexy, great body, amazing face. ARGH! I hate the fact Ana did that J-Lo crap, I bet if she hadn't done it, she would have been an Angel by now.

Dont worry, someday she'll be on J.Lo's Secret Fashion Show , which is the least thing on earth that i concern :)

even though Adriana's payment is bigger than Ale's she works a lot more than Adriana :whistle:

Who said you that Adriana's payment is bigger? :whistle:

I mean her VS contract

yeah,I m talking about that too :p

:rofl: Well, from what I've read Ale's contract is about a milion dollars per year and Adriana's is about 2 or 3 milions