Bellazon

If Gisele leaves, who do you think the next VS angel will be

ninanina19

yeah .. Fernanda Tavares WOULD be spectacular. she's got the most sultry, sensual, womanly looks of any model out there. sooooo gorgeous. and her body is perfect for VS.

sadly though, she's already beyond her "peak" as a model. her potential time to be a VS angel came and went (i'm sure she was thwarted by Adriana).

Fernanda is one of my favourites. and she's always so fantastic in the VS shows. she'd make a great angel and her features would really compliment K.K.'s, imo.

but again, i know there ain't a snowball's chance in hell it's happening.

You're so right, she is perfect, one the most beautiful and talented models ever.

She've been very busy with her career all over the Europe, her movie and the baby now...

But I know she will get back. :D

They have like 5 or 6 girls.

They can hire 10 more, it won't replace Gisele.

:yes:

Man, i still dont think Victoria's Secret could be that retarded !!! How can they lose Gisele ?? <_<

because she is spoiled? she asked for more than two million dollars for her salary and they refused and she went away.

:yes:

How can they lose Gisele ?? <_<

Did you want her to model for VS until she's 80? :ninja:

Then she will be representing a new line for Victoria's Secret : Granny Panties , totally knock off the pink line :| :| :|

ana's time has come and gone. i think she would have been an angel, were it not for Gisele and Ale. she's great and VS obviously still really likes her, but i really doubt they'll make her an Angel at this point.

right now there's:

Karolina, Alessandra, Selita, Izabel and Adriana.

i think that VS needs a model with a sophisticated beauty to replace Gisele. someone who has a tremendous *spark* of energy and enthusiasm and sexy confidence, but also with a beauty that's more adult than teeny-bopper. i think that Miranda is stunningly gorgeous, but she's just too young looking to be right for the part. i think that she'll make a great replacement next year when Adriana takes a bow. but for right now, i think VS should go for someone more mature looking, more sensual than just "cartoon" sexy. the only 2 people that spring to mind are Daria and Doutzen. i'd really love it if it Daria became and angel, but i know it ain't happening. Doutzen probably is in some level of consideration at this point.

also, i think that if VS doesn't pick a new Angel with some high fashion credibility it's really going to make the contract less appealing for models in the future. as of now, with Gisele gone, Karolina is literally the only Angel with any significant history in the fashion world outside of VS. they need to have another model who can bridge the gap between the commercial and high fashion worlds. someone who will do other advertisements and campaigns and bring more recognition and credibility to the VS brand.

this is my IDEAL lineup as the headliners for the show and the publicity events:

Karolina, Daria, Doutzen, Selita, Alessandra, Miranda & Izabel.

that covers all the possible styles and looks:

Karolina = blonde bombshell

Daria = fashion ingenue

Doutzen = sexy pin-up

Selita = charismatic, gorgeous black girl

Alessandra = sweet and beautiful brunette

Miranda = young and hot

Izabel = smoldering exotic beauty

yeah daria, she is great, :drool: she has everything for to be an angel.. :wub: my dream is see her in VS :woot: :woot:

Nah...

I heard she asked like 5 millions.

Say Joker, that would be enough for her dinner.

Hmm... yeah, enough for my highness' dinner..... but what's about the breakfast ?? :| :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ...

And Mbinebri, you dare EWWW my sexy 80-year-old Gisele :persuazn: