Bellazon

If Gisele leaves, who do you think the next VS angel will be

ninanina19

Yeah most people here know Gisele's face as well. I asked my friend if she kew who Gisele Bundchen was and she was like "Isn't she some model?". That's pretty good considering my friend has never watched the VS show. Actually almost no one around here watches the show. We were playing this game and I got to ask my whole gym class if they watchedthe show and only my male gym teacher said he had (lol). Some of the girls were like "VS has a show?" and they are the girls who are constant wearing like PINK sweats and stuff and the clothing and products from VS are so popular here and NO ONE even knows the models. All the girls that are in like the "in-crowd" at my school wear VS everything and half of them don't even know about the show. Yet I bet most of them know Gisele's name.

I'd love it if either Bianca or ESPECIALLY ANA, were the new Angels; Bianca has a chance. I doubt Ana would get it though. :cry2:

I bet money on Miranda. She's cute, great body, speaks english wonderfuly, AND got a commercial that made like her (cause I used to hate her). If she were the next Angel, it would be okay by me.

what part of ny are you from that people have no clue vs has a show?

are you really far upstate?

Not the city. I'm from the suburbs. Upstate NY. Not too far upstate, I'm like 4 hours from the city but I'm so far west and very near Pennsylvania.

yah good idea!....even that donkey would be a better investment.

But atleast naomi isnt fake about it.

:o I´ve found myself dreaming about Donkey replacing you :o at least it would be much more inteligent conversation :idk: JK :D

:rofl:

I have no patience to read all pages before...but I'm very sad about Gisele.

She is the number one face of VS, too bad she is not a angel anymore.

For me the new angel would be Fernanda Tavares, lol.

But I know this isn't gonna happen.

ABB should take that, she deserves more than any of those girls.

ninanina19 - I agree with most of what you´ve said :)

and after that commercial, I´m almost sure Miranda´ll be a new angel - she´s got everything, a gorgeous killer body and an angelic face :) I think she´ll be much more feminine when she grows :)and she´s lovable, cute, sexy, good speaker, her accent is just :heart: yummi :D her personality is flawless :heart:

dunno why they didn´t make angel of Ana already :idk: she deserves it :idk:

yeah .. Fernanda Tavares WOULD be spectacular. she's got the most sultry, sensual, womanly looks of any model out there. sooooo gorgeous. and her body is perfect for VS.

sadly though, she's already beyond her "peak" as a model. her potential time to be a VS angel came and went (i'm sure she was thwarted by Adriana).

Fernanda is one of my favourites. and she's always so fantastic in the VS shows. she'd make a great angel and her features would really compliment K.K.'s, imo.

but again, i know there ain't a snowball's chance in hell it's happening.

dunno why they didn´t make angel of Ana already :idk: she deserves it :idk:

Ana broke their contract in 2004 appearing on JLO lingerie.Jlo paid her so well and maybe she got bored to playing 4th fiddle to Gisele,Adriana and Alessandra.

After than that they are hardly use her in thier catalogs.They still have a great relationship tough.

I don't think Bianca will be the next angel because I hardly see any of her in the store. Miranda got the commercial all by herself so I'm betting on her.

Bianca is pregnant now.....I don't like Miranda, once I saw an interview with her before VS show and she didn't know how to call "scottish" section.....she was saying: "this sottish....fottish...I don't know how to say it" (or something like that). But she would be a good VS angel.

I don't think Bianca will be the next angel because I hardly see any of her in the store. Miranda got the commercial all by herself so I'm betting on her.

Bianca is pregnant now.....I don't like Miranda, once I saw an interview with her before VS show and she didn't know how to call "scottish" section.....she was saying: "this sottish....fottish...I don't know how to say it" (or something like that). But she would be a good VS angel.

I remember Gisele saying it in heavy Brasilian accent... :rofl: that must be a sign :yes:

I remember Gisele saying it in heavy Brasilian accent... :rofl: that must be a sign :yes:

:laugh: who knows :D :D :D

....bianca whaaaat?!?! but she is so young. Gisele's replacement is def miranda ...i mean she got her own angel commercial. But im sure they have 4 other girls lined up.

....as promised :shifty: