Bellazon

If Gisele leaves, who do you think the next VS angel will be

ninanina19

gisele said she was leaving a long time ago in interviews and on her myspace. Her 5 year contract is up this year...and they dont want to shell out even more money

they also should get rid of izabel and selita and bring in katja, jessica white, raica and finaly they can use bar refaeli....then bring in hana eventualy.

They should get rid of Izabel because she's just like a less sexy, attractive, and commercially appealing Alessandra. I disagree with Selita. She has a lot of commercial appeal plus she's black. The girls that you mentioned wouldn't really make good replacements. Maybe Katja but still...

gisele said she was leaving a long time ago in interviews and on her myspace. Her 5 year contract is up this year...and they dont want to shell out even more money

they also should get rid of izabel and selita and bring in katja, jessica white, raica and finaly they can use bar refaeli....then bring in hana eventualy.

You forgot the donkey in Shrek :)

gisele said she was leaving a long time ago in interviews and on her myspace.

Gisele never had or has an Official myspace. I read that the girl who run it confessed that she wasn't Gisele :cain:

it's funny how obsessed you are with her :magic:

gisele said she was leaving a long time ago in interviews and on her myspace.

Gisele never had or has an Official myspace. I read that the girl who run it confessed that she wasn't Gisele :cain:

it's funny how obsessed you are with her :magic:

my words :laugh: I guess some personal problems are involved :idk: :)

yah good idea!....even that donkey would be a better investment.

But atleast naomi isnt fake about it.

:o I´ve found myself dreaming about Donkey replacing you :o at least it would be much more inteligent conversation :idk: JK :D

I dont mind gisele.

Just because you say what people don't want to admit doesnt mean your not inteligent.

Naomi talks about how she gets pissed off and she is demanding...gisele put up this fake veneer in the media.

I think that miranda and biance look to much like adri and it would be wierd. Althought i like both those girls and i bet it will be one of them.

I would rather see blonde doutzen and her duck lips doing signings and opeing the show.

TMost the girls on the VS runway were high fashion girls except like heidi, fredrique and ale.

I don´t have anything against what you say, just HOW do you say it, that´s all. The point is to know it´s only your opinion, but you are talking like it´s a general truth...and that is silly.

dutchygirl, I hope you won´t get dissapointed...even if she gets it, she´ll always be the high fashion type of girl, but still, Doutzen is like a perfect mix of commercial and high fashion woman :heart:

my problem with gisele is her personality, she is to harsh and i dont think she is worth the several 100 mil. ...thats my opinion.

She is obviously one of the most succesful... that is a general truth. Its a fact you cant deny just like her nose. Its clear you can witness it for your self. Thats like saying oh well i dont believe pamela anderson had any work done until i see legal papers. It's there you simple can not avoid it.

I do tend to state my opinions sometimes..... which are just my opinions. But a lot of the facts i state are based on the knowledge of the area's i know alot about. And please feel free to prove me wrong or just ignore it. I wouldnt be stating facts on history or evolution or something because thats not the stuff i know facts about.

TMost the girls on the VS runway were high fashion girls except like heidi, fredrique and ale.

Ale was a high fashion girl early stage of her career.Its obvious that you don't have a clue about her career.She did ads for dior,every single range of armani,gap,calvin klein,oscar de la renta,raplh lauren,escada,roccobarocco pollini etc..

and yes vs choose high fashion girls except heidi.Gisele and Kk was a lot more high fashion than doutzen when they choose them.Its a step tough.If you want to be a supermodel you have to do commercial modeling also.But the new angel spot seems saved for Miranda!and there won't be a 5 new girls!

also about gisele what you said is crap.Gisele was already earned more than 5 mil$ from VS a year .Her contract end months ago.She wants to do somethingelse than vs,and she is ''the supermodel''.And only 26 years old.When we compare her to ancient Kate Moss or Naomi,its obvious that we will see Gisele more and more.It just so bad that we won't see her in lingerie often :p now

Ale has done like no runway work...she is mostly a print model. That does not a high fashion model make. Nor does a couple Armani Exchange ads.

Yes gisele has made tons with VS...she has also made tons doing other work and selling those sandals..... 5 million is pocket change for her. SHe doesn't need the extra money... Vs is just fro promoting yourself. If she wants to focus on other projects instead why would she open up negotiations to renew her contract? They didnt want to shell out extra money for her.

Gisele said she is leaving to have kids...didn't she?....I thought i read that anyways.

off topic.

Ale has done like no runway work...she is mostly a print model. That does not a high fashion model make. Nor does a couple Armani Exchange ads.

Yes gisele has made tons with VS...she has also made tons doing other work and selling those sandals..... 5 million is pocket change for her. SHe doesn't need the extra money... Vs is just fro promoting yourself. If she wants to focus on other projects instead why would she open up negotiations to renew her contract? They didnt want to shell out extra money for her.

Gisele said she is leaving to have kids...didn't she?....I thought i read that anyways.

With all that sun exposure she will never keep her face for another 20 years...fact.

off topic.

ale also did the runway work for the most of the designers which I said my previous post.She did ads emporio armani and aj also......as I said before if you don't know her career,you don't need to speak.I m not claiming she is the most succesfull high fashion model.Also print which includes ads and editorial is enough to become a high fashion girl with some runway support....

Like jennka said,its now gisele promoting vs ,not vs prmoting gisele.Same with the Heidi and Tyra.They all have a name in the world.VS want more pr events from gisele and gisele wants more free time at the end they seperated their ways.Simple is that......They are already giving tons of money to KK and Ale and they can afford to every model so money is not the issue.......

She is brazilian do not worry about her skin,she is immuned to sunlight :p .And I think her work will speak for herself iat the near future actually very near.

well if they can afford it i guess they just didnt want her back. Why would she start negotiations with them then say oh well actualy n/m i dont want to i want to do other stuff.

ale is by no means a high fashion model.

Yah and i got a feeling in 10 years her skin is going to be so filled with sun spots and wrinkles....10 years what am i talking about you can already see it. She needs a ton of make up just to cover it now.

I only wish they don't choose a high fashion model.... VS is too commercial,

if Doutzen gets it, I'll be very dissapointed in her..

Have you ever seen something that is American and isn't commercial?:laugh:

agree with valmount :) Strawberry, no one can speak about what really has happened in the VS & Gisele contract thing...because frankly, all we do know is from medias and bulvar. And that´s not very reliable source.

but it´s interesting because it sounds like YOU are the one putting make up on Gisele :laugh: