Bellazon

iPhone

Sorry if there's already a thread about the iPhone, i couldn't find any.

indexhero20070109uy2.jpg

I wanted to read other people's opinions about it, i've personally already saved $600 to get myself one but since I'm a compulsive buyer it would be nice to know what are the pros and the cons in your opinion :D thanks :hehe:

I am assuming from the title of the product it's a phone/ipod combo type of thing...

This is the first i have heard of it. So don't know to much about it. However.... in my experience i have found the more faetures the product has the less reliable and user friendly it is. So i would be a litte aweare of that. If it's just a phone or visa versa just a ipod then the company that created/built it have been able too invest all thier efforts and money into the one thing and do it properly. Whears as if they prouct(in this case the iphone) has multiple features i would assume they haven't put thier full attention on each feature and done it half heartdly(sp) So i would personally much rather pay the extra money and buy somthing that does only one thing but done properly and will last the distance.(further more easier to use)

I mean $600 is a hell of alot of money. Regardless of yr income :p ..Hope i haven't destroyed yr hopes. It; just my experience that i have had with things with loads of features. Doesn't mean to say i am right and also doesn't mean you shouldn't buy it. I just think you should be careful. Do some reserch first maybe :)

thanks for the input :p

First thing: i have no income, i'm a jobless student :ninja: but i do have a Motorola RAZR v3i and an iPod nano already so i won't have to put "extra money" on an iPod and a cell if i decide not to buy the iPhone :laugh:

You do have a point though: it's better to have a good cell and a good mp3 player than a bad cell/mp3 player combo, which is why i was a bit sceptical about the iPhone at first but all the reviews i've read so far are really positive ones, it seems that the iPhone is really good technology-wise.

Here is some more information about it: http://www.apple.com/iphone/

Provided it's from apple's website, it only shows the positive sides of it and tries to sell it but all the people that got to test the Iphone so far gave positive feedback about it.

The little demos totally won me over, i'm not a technology-whore, i'm even technology-challenged sometimes lol but this phone is hot and i tend to fall for hot things (which, on a semi-related note, is why i love London, everything's hot about it :p )

Anyways since it won't be launched in Europe before the end of the year i'm hoping i'll get comments from American users sometime soon :ninja:

thanks for the input :p

First thing: i have no income, i'm a jobless student :ninja: but i do have a Motorola RAZR v3i and an iPod nano already so i won't have to put "extra money" on an iPod and a cell if i decide not to buy the iPhone :laugh:

You do have a point though: it's better to have a good cell and a good mp3 player than a bad cell/mp3 player combo, which is why i was a bit sceptical about the iPhone at first but all the reviews i've read so far are really positive ones, it seems that the iPhone is really good technology-wise.

Here is some more information about it: http://www.apple.com/iphone/

Provided it's from apple's website, it only shows the positive sides of it and tries to sell it but all the people that got to test the Iphone so far gave positive feedback about it.

The little demos totally won me over, i'm not a technology-whore, i'm even technology-challenged sometimes lol but this phone is hot and i tend to fall for hot things (which, on a semi-related note, is why i love London, everything's hot about it :p )

Anyways since it won't be launched in Europe before the end of the year i'm hoping i'll get comments from American users sometime soon :ninja:

yea the little demos are pretty cool arent they :hehe: I watched them months ago :nicole:

• 1 month later...

I sort of want the iPhone but I abhor Apple technology. I don't have an Apple mp3 player and it is much easier to transfer songs and information straight from the harddrive of my device. I can envision that the iPhone is going to need its own software program, maybe some upgraded version of iTunes. It makes sense to get the iPhone because Apple should be able to make a phone that implements music playback effectively, but I would wait until the price drops or they make a redesign with more battery life before I buy it. But I don't really need to do much else that talk on my phone.

• 1 month later...

Not a fan of it myself. It will most likely be on one of the most expensive contracts and it's hardly and ipod and a phone. Can't fit all that many songs, pictures and movies on a 4 or 8 gig hd!

• 4 months later...

A few questions...

1. Is there any feature of an ipod touch the iphone doesnt have?

2. Iphones can't go with Verizon ?! (I've heard you can unlock it or something yeah ?)

3. If i don't have an AT&T plan (phone service, internet...), can i still use the other i-phone's features ?!! (Ipod, wireless, camera... )

4. So i've heard the i-phone broke down easily no ?!

5. Ipod touch vs. Iphone. which one you like better?

• 4 months later...