Bellazon

Chat Thread.

The Joker

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
The problem with her quote about not enlisting and celebrities having other needs is... She's not a celebrity, she's dating one, she's nothing more then a model and that's half assed at best.

True, the real super star and top international celebrity is Leo and I am sure she is well aware of this but she is a model and she is recognized for her good modeling work.

The problem with her quote about not enlisting and celebrities having other needs is... She's not a celebrity, she's dating one, she's nothing more then a model and that's half assed at best.

True, the real super star and top international celebrity is Leo and I am sure she is well aware of this but she is a model and she is recognized for her good modeling work.

No, she's recognized for SI and for who she's dating. Her modeling portfolio isn't as extensive as it could be, and the only thing that's really brought her to the attention of the general public is her SI cover.. Top it off with there being rumors that the only reason she got the cover is because of who she's dating and it all comes right back to Leo.

phenobarbie: With all respect but I know you're not a fan of Bar as everyone should have noticed... So why you are here? Wait, I know to annoy us Bar fans, I just have something to tell you, if you don't like her, if you think she's not a good model, if you think she's not "celebrity" enough for your so much important consideration. So what the hell are you doing here? I have an advice for you, go to the threads of people you like, and leave here, here is just for fans.

Also Bar is a model since she 8 months old, but you right she got the SI cover, something that some big models will never have, so she can have proud of this and of all her modeling work because she have dignity, she is working, she's not making nothing bad to anyone, she's not offending anyone, she's just making her job the best she can and Bar don't think she's better than anyone. I have sure that Bar don't care that she's not most paid, or the most famous around the world because she doesn't need this, she have everything: Bar have a great family that supports her, a rising career, and a wonderful boyfriend that loves her. What she could wants more?

Actually most of the interviews or videos that I've seen from Bar showcases that she does seem to have a bit of an ego, and she does seem to think that to put it bluntly "her shit doesn't stink". As for me not being a fan, if I ignore everything she says then yes I could figuratively be a fan, she's got a decent body and an ok face. My issue isn't so much with her looks as it is with her fans. Not one of you can hear a negative thing about her without jumping the gun. So how about you stop looking at the world in the 'daisies and roses and butterflies and rainbows ideal' and realize that I am entitled to an opinion as is everyone else who wants to voice theirs, and if I wasn't curious about seeing new work from her I wouldn't continue to come into her thread.

ok, phenobarbie: You are entitled to have an opinion, it's true! But my doubt is why you care so much for Bar? If you think she's this bad, that was a simple question: what you doing here if you don't like her? Mostly this forum have threads of every type of models, actress, actors, singers and etc... and in mostly cases people go to the threads of people they like to share GOOD things about that person you like. So you said we can't judge you for don't like Bar, that's right but also you can't judge us because we like Bar. That's all!!!

More: I have sure people here is very realistic about Bar being a normal human being, and we know she's not perfect. We just like her work and we like to talk about the good things, we don't like to emphasize bad things. Is this so horrible for you? See the good side of things and people.

I'm not judging you, I'm just saying that the reality is models have good and bad things... and people that can't realize and accept the bad aspects of something or someone irritate me because you can't have an honest, realistic debate. It's like me saying the sky is blue and you saying no it's purple... no matter what I say otherwise. So if you want to think that Bar is perfect, and her life is perfect, and that everything that comes out of her ass is shiny and smells like roses feel free, but my opinion differs. And in that regard if I choose to come here to see if she has any new work and I choose to comment and voice my opinion I will do so.