Bellazon

Chat Thread.

The Joker

I went down with my buddy to watch a Seahawks game. The town looks a hell of alot like vancouver, and it looked pretty nice.

I enjoyed myself, it looks like a neat place to check out in more detail

Was that game in Seattle? If I remember right.. Seattle is not far from Vancouver BC. I have been to Seattle but never made it to Vancouver it sounds cool if it is like Seattle.

BTW . I see there is a game against the Cardinals coming soon.

Yes it was, it's only about a 3-4 hour drive to seattle depending on the border. Downtown vancouver is alot like downtown seattle.

Go cards :D i hate the seahawks :p

I went down with my buddy to watch a Seahawks game. The town looks a hell of alot like vancouver, and it looked pretty nice.

Was that game in Seattle? If I remember right.. Seattle is not far from Vancouver BC. I have been to Seattle but never made it to Vancouver it sounds cool if it is like Seattle.

BTW . I see there is a game against the Cardinals coming soon.

Yes it was, it's only about a 3-4 hour drive to seattle depending on the border. Downtown vancouver is alot like downtown seattle.

Go cards :D i hate the seahawks :p

I used to be a Seahawks fan.. it was the closest team to Portland.. but now .. GO CARDS!!!!

I am still a little torn about who wins though.. when was the last time the Seahawks made it to the Superbowl?

i didn't understand what the "seahawks" was... so i looked for on google and i discovered it was american football :laugh:

all the american i know don't really like football. just one love Basketball. they are more obseded by politic than sport XD

did you visited the city ? This city attract me so much, like it was haunted, mystic. :blush:

normally the next year i should go in New York but i don't know...

oh Portland :heart: my favourite sweetheart lives in Portland :p

I would prefer to take pictures of France.. lol

i have been to Paris but i love the country towns outside of Paris the best .. i was told south France is friendlier (although i didn't find Parisians rude or unkind)and the landscape more beautiful to see.

As for Portland, it is similar to the climate in Paris so it is really green. Spring is the best pictures for this town. I live in Phoenix now. My favorite pics are the sunsets and sunrises.. there is none like the desert skies at these times.

ah this is not a good thing XD because when i'm not in paris i would like to rent my appartment :whistle:

ah the Arizona! with the grand canyon :wave:

yep, that's lovely.

i trust you about the pictures but in same time i think that's the same for all the cities :p

i try to choose an american city where i could go so maybe it's better only talk about New York and Seattle because in the end i could hesitate between 10 cities... XD and this is not good for my business :cry:

how many years you live there ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i'm disgusted!!!

imeem has been bought by myspace. all the playlist have disappeared :blink:

so sad, it was a great website were artist could create their own playlist and make discover their favourites songs and artists to their fans. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

i hate myspace, i hate myspace, i hate myspace, i hate myspace, i hate myspace, i hate myspace, i hate myspace, i hate myspace, i hate myspace, i hate myspace, i hate myspace, i hate myspace, i hate myspace

myspace is a good place to discover artists' works.

Facebook is a perfect place to find old "friends" or to meet people.

i know band members of 75% of my favorites bands and the bigest part i know it's because of facebook and trust me it's really better than give a call at hotels to know where the band will sleep (if they sleep in the city...) and meet them in their hotel or wait in front of the concert hall and flirt with the roadies to go in backstage and meet the band XD

i'm pretty good for these things but seriously, sometimes i lose my time... <_<

and sometimes i had really good surprise like Matt Lukin (Mudhoney and the Melvins' bassist. when he left the melvins Kurt Cobain tried to take his place in the band but in the end he created Nirvana and he Matt and Kurt lived together in an apartment. by the way Pearl Jam wrote the song "Lukin" because of Matt. :p and Matt is so funny. i really love him! he has only 300 friends in is private facebook and 95% are his friends. only 5% are Melvins or Mudhonet's fans so it's really easy to talk with him. :heart:

same for me. that's why i put nothing about me...

and one of my oncle and my cousines added me on facebook <_<

i'm not specialy happy of this... so i hide my wall, pictures to my familly and few other people etc and i don't know why but because of it there is a problem and only the half of my friends can't see my wall and write message. they even can't see my statut. it's strange.

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh. i just found at the minute the private facebook of Foo Fighter's and Minor Threat's ex-guitarist :p

we have a mutual friend, Adam Wade : Jawbox's drummer. and this is really his private facebook. this profil is public XD and there isn't fans' pictures (pictures with fans, pictures from magazines, papazzis, pictures where he is alone or pictures with other band members), and people are tagged on his pictures, there isn't fans' messages like "thank for the add" :x "i love foo fighter" "what is your favorite album" "are you musician" and all the bullsh*t that fans say when they told with a famous musician etc etc etc only messages from people who seem to really know him, and the majority of his friends have a Washington DC (where he came from) or Los Angeles (where he lives) network... even if now with the new Facebook, the Network became rare... :cry:

no people from all around the world... and fake never pay attention to their friends network XD so i'm 200 % this is really him. and he has only 192 friends, so that's cool :nicole:

i will add him in my friends :p