Bellazon

Chat Thread.

The Joker

I understand how you feel! I am under so much stress too. I have a billion essays to get done by Dec. 19 or else I get zeros! :wacko:

Oh yeah, that is what sucks about Uni. But thankfully my course isn't entirely an essay-based one :) I hate referencing SO SO MUCH.

OMG! 1 more week to get over 40 lessons done. HELP!

@Christy: I do feel better now. And I hope that you will be able to have some "me" time in the holidays to do something enjoyable :)

@smgfanatic: Ahahaha, I hate the number of lectures I have to attend every week. I just can't wait for the 19th to arrive!!

I'm nervous about the 19th, that's the due date for all my work. I'm gonna probably have Fs in everything. I'm so scared!

LOL!! You won't be, just try and be positive! I have an essay to write but atm all the books are gone from the library and I hate referencing so much.

What are you studying in Uni??

The 19th is the day I break up for my X'mas holidays!

OMG! If I get a C- or lower, i have to repeat the course. AHHHHH! I'm gonna pull my hair out!

Yeah, it's mine too so therefore I have to have all my work turned in by 5 pm on that day.

LOL!! You won't be, just try and be positive! I have an essay to write but atm all the books are gone from the library and I hate referencing so much.

OMG! If I get a C- or lower, i have to repeat the course. AHHHHH! I'm gonna pull my hair out!

Yeah, it's mine too so therefore I have to have all my work turned in by 5 pm on that day.

Oh I know the feeling. If I fail an essay then I get an automatic retry but after I will have to see the panel :/ But just take it easy, stressing won't help, but getting down and doing it does! :hug:

Oh I know the feeling. If I fail an essay then I get an automatic retry but after I will have to see the panel :/ But just take it easy, stressing won't help, but getting down and doing it does! :hug:

You know what sucks? i'm sick and i still have to do homework. Thank you :hug:

You know what sucks? i'm sick and i still have to do homework. Thank you :hug:

You are sick? Eeek, you need to sleep it off! Trust me, sleep it off first will make you recover and work better afterwards :D I hope you will feel better soon :hug: